If you eat and sleep in fashion, you don’t have the word ‘repeat’ in your fashion dictionary. But, whether you resonate with Rachel from Friends or Sex and the City’s Carrie Bradshaw at heart, if you breathe fashion, you need to have season-appropriate clothes in your wardrobe. From summer to monsoon to winter, every season calls for a fresh new approach to style, and if you are a budding influencer, you know what we are talking about.
Check out these amazing tops for women that will help you make heads turn every time you step out this summer.
- Boxy tops: They are just the right kind of tops you need this summer because they are flowy and give you an easy breezy look. A boxy shirt is also another look you can pull off in this style. You can pair it with skinny bottoms such as jeans or leggings.
- Bralette tops: ‘Less is always more’ during the summer, so wear a bralette top and team it up with a mini skirt or jeans. This adorable top for women comes in multiple types, such as in leather, lace and even crochet.
- Cami tops: For an easy, breezy summer wardrobe, a cami top is ideal because the spaghetti straps and plunging neckline will give you a cool and chic look. These tops for women look best when paired with boyfriend jeans or shorts and are the right choice for bar hopping at night.
- Off-shoulder tops: ‘Free the shoulders’ should be your motto this summer, and there’s no better way to do this other than wearing an off-shoulder top. You can wear a simple off-shoulder or balloon off-shoulder top with your well-fitted jeans or maxi skirts.
- Corset tops: This summer, bring out your inner sexy by donning a corset top with a plunging neckline. This top can feature a plunging neckline and even a lace design to give you an hourglass silhouette. Strapless or sleeveless corset tops for women can be paired with fitted bottoms.
- Halterneck tops: Halterneck tops create the illusion of a slim and taller figure, and they are one of the best summer outfits because they free your arms and shoulders. You can pair a flowy halter neck top with skinny jeans.
- Crop tops: Crop tops for women are a summer staple. You can wear them with almost all types of bottoms. A cropped T-shirt is a perfect summer look to pull off this season when paired with joggers.
- Maxi tops: For a super light summer look, ditch your regular tops and T-shirts for a maxi top, a flowy and long version of your regular tops paired with shorts.
- One-shoulder tops: Nothing screams ‘fashion’ like a one-shoulder top that can be tucked inside a fitted leather mini skirt, which makes for a perfect party ensemble.
- Sheer tops: Speaking of breezy summer looks, a sheer top is more of a necessity this season because you can’t argue about the way they can keep you cool. Wear a matching singlet inside or simply a tube, and you’re good to go.
Since summer is already here, you need to keep away all your warm and snuggly clothes and take out these flowy, bright tops for women to make a fashion