Airtel Payments Bank: Airtel Payments Bank has launched a new service. Airtel has now launched the Pay to Contact service for UPI payments. With the help of this, users can now send money from the Contact List on the mobile phone to any number. No one now needs to register their UPI ID and bank account number.
According to Airtel, customers will get many benefits from the Pay to Contact service. Customers can send money without entering bank details or UPI ID. This will also save customers time. Also, customers can easily send money by going to the BHIM UPI section and clicking Pay Money-To Contacts.
How to use Airtel Pay to Contact?
– First, to open an account with Airtel Payments Bank, go to the official website of the company.
– Enter your mobile number there.
– To fill in the information, select one of the Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License or PAN Card.
– And register an ID card on anyone.
– After this, you will get an OTP.
– After entering the OTP, open an Airtel account.
Earlier this year, Airtel introduced a secure payment feature for its customers. This feature of Airtel is said to be very secure in terms of digital payment. In this, customers get Extra Layer Security. The company hopes that this feature will help prevent incidents such as bank fraud, phishing, and password theft.
How to activate Airtel Safe Pay
– To activate the Airtel Safe Pay feature, first go to the Airtel Thanks App.
– Click on the Banking Section and then click on Safe Pay.
– After clicking on the Toggle button, it will enable. Then the Airtel Safe Pay will be activated.
I build stories on popular topics in technology, sports and entertainment. A common Life lover who like to do watch cinemas, pencil drawings, dance, slow traveling, cook, create ideas, and so on. My own quote (I think so): Nothing surprising if we knew! Most of the WORLDHAB YouTube videos are created by me! Check it below;