Simple Airtel Wrong Recharge Reversal Process: Airtel is one of the largest telecom providers in India and has a vast customer base. The company offers a wide range of services and products, always innovating to bring new and better offerings to its customers. They are known for their affordable and reliable services.
However, sometimes things can go wrong, and customers may recharge with the wrong amount. If you have made a mistake while recharging your Airtel account, don’t worry, you can easily reverse the recharge. In this article, I will tell you How to Reverse Airtel Wrong Recharge to the Right number using a few methods.
Also Read: Jio Wrong Recharge Reversal Process – How to get a Refund amount?
It is impossible to reverse airtel’s wrong recharge if you made it via third-party apps or websites like PhonePe, Google Pay, PayTM or any other bank apps. So, be careful while recharging your mobile number. Verify your airtel mobile number twice before proceeding. There is an easy way to avoid the wrong airtel recharge in your third-party mobile recharge apps. Save your number and family members’ numbers in that app and get a reminder to recharge the right number at right time.
How to Reverse Airtel Wrong Recharge With a Website or MyAirtel app
Here’s how you can reverse wrong recharge on your Airtel account:
1. You must visit the Airtel website or the MyAirtel app.
2. You must log in to your account using your mobile number and password.
3. Once logged in, you must go to the ‘Recharge & Payments’ section.
4. You will need to select the ‘View & Pay Bills’ option.
5. Then, you will need to select the ‘Recharge History’ option.
6. Here, you can see all the recharges you have made on your Airtel account.
7. Select the recharge you want to reverse and then click on the ‘Reverse Recharge’ option.
8. Confirm the reversal by clicking on the ‘Yes’ button.
Once the reversal is processed, the amount will be credited back to your Airtel account within a few minutes.
Contact Airtel Customer Care
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can reverse a wrong Airtel recharge:
1. Firstly, call the Airtel customer care number – 121 from your registered mobile number.
2. When the customer care executive answers the call, select the language of your choice.
3. After that, press 3 for “Airtel Money” queries.
4. Now, select option 5 for “Recharge & Bill Payment” queries.
5. Once you’ve selected the right option, you’ll be connected to a customer care executive who will assist you further.
6. Give the executive your Airtel mobile number and the transaction ID of the wrong recharge.
7. The executive will then process your request and reverse the wrong recharge.
8. You will receive a confirmation SMS from Airtel once the recharge has been reversed.
We hope this guide was helpful and you could reverse your wrong Airtel recharge easily.
How to Reverse Wrong Recharge With Mitra App
Sometimes, an Airtel store or retailer may recharge the wrong airtel number in a hurry. In that case, Airtel Mitra App is the only solution to Reverse Airtel Wrong Recharge to Correct Number. It’s a very simple way to Refund Money using Mitra App. Follow the below-mentioned steps for Airtel Wrong Recharge Reversal.
1. Open Airtel Mitra App
2. Now, Log in with your Lapu number and 4-digit PIN
3. Go to My Transaction & Click on it; a new page opens with sales, Recent transactions, Historical Transaction etc
4. Next, You Navigate to Recent Transaction and See a list of Recharge.
5. Select Wrong Recharge Number from List.
6. Finally, Enter the Correct Number and Click on SUBMIT Button.
Transferring the wrong number to the correct one will take 15 minutes or more.
The Airtel brand is synonymous with quality and reliability, which extends to customer service. If you have made a mistake with your recharge, Airtel will do everything possible to help you fix the problem. In most cases, they will be able to refund you the money you have spent on the incorrect recharge.
FAQs – Airtel Wrong Recharge Reversal Process
Question 1: How can I get my money back from the wrong recharge?
Answer: You can get back your money if you have done a recharge via the Airtel store or retailer shop. It is impossible if you made the recharge by yourself using various recharge platforms like bank apps, Google Pay, Phone Pay or other related apps. If you made a recharge using the Airtel Thanks or the official airtel.com website, then you can’t be stopped, cancelled, refunded, or transferred. So, do check the number before recharging.
But it is possible if you made with the help of airtel retailer. Follow the steps given above via the Mitra app. Also, try SMS format; WRR [space] Transaction ID [space] Wrong Number [space] Right number and send it to 51619 number through text message. As per the research, you can try another SMS process; send message to 59109 in the formate of WRC [space] WrongNnumber [space] Transaction ID [space] Amount [space] Right number.
Question 2: How can I reverse my airtel wrong recharge?
Answer: You can’t reverse/cancel/transfer your wrong recharge. But you can give it a try to get back your money. For Airtel prepaid numbers, send an SMS or contact Airtel customer service by using their official email address at email@example.com or airtel nodal office nearby you or get airtel help.
Question 3: What if I recharged the wrong airtel number?
Answer: The wrong airtel number will get the benefits of the plan.
Question 4: Can Airtel Recharge be refunded?
Answer: You can’t get a refund for the wrong recharge. But you can try the options given in this article.
Question 5: Can Airtel Recharge be Cancelled?
Answer: No! A recharge order once placed, cannot be cancelled.
Question 6: What to do if a recharge is done twice in Airtel?
Answer: By mistake, you have recharged twice, and then the recharged plan will be queued to use after completion of the current plan. Then it will be activated automatically.
Question 7: What happens if 2 recharge Airtel twice?
Answer: Don’t worry, you don’t lose your money. If you recharge the same plan twice by mistake, you can use double benefits, but the validity remains the same. It means you can get double Talktime and data rather than the validity. This is applicable for both normal plans and special plans.
Question 8: How to cancel recharge in airtel?
Answer: It is impossible to cancel the plan once the recharge is done. Some users made recharge to the wrong numbers and face problems.
Stay tuned for more latest updates about Airtel Wrong Recharge Reversal Process and other Airtel-related issues.