BeLive AppSumo Deal: Are you looking for live streaming platform to grow your business and customer engagement? BeLive is a live streaming platform that makes it easy to create branded and professional videos to boost your business. One can create pro-level live streams with your brand logo and colors, plus custom graphics and layout with the help of BeLive.
With BeLive’s easy-to-use video platform, you can create professional, branded live videos that boost brand awareness, promote engagement, and convert leads. No DSLR, complicated lighting, or those umbrella thingies required. BeLive still provides simplicity and functionality that made it an easy and immediate purchase for me. BeLive makes going live with multiple presenters easy, and that’s awesome for streaming live interviews, panels, or meetups on Facebook.
BeLive AppSumo Review
Best for Content creators who want to offer online courses and coaching. The tool helps to Increase live engagement by displaying viewer comments and questions on-screen.
BeLive lets you engage your audience in real-time and turn your viewers into participants by showing their comments live on screen. Plus, use lower third text to spotlight a topic or ask a question. One can easily share your screen, images, or even pre-uploaded videos to show viewers your latest work or walk them through a tool you’re using.
BeLive Video Review
The tool costs $699 per year, but for a limited time, the company collaborated with AppSumo and launched a lifetime deal for just $59 one-time fee.
Grab this tool as soon as possible before the deal ends.
BeLive launched lifetime deal on AppSumo. Check our BeLive AppSumo deal review before buying and decide whether to buy BeLive for your business or not.
- Create pro-level live streams with your brand logo and colors, plus custom graphics and layout
- Interview experts with up to four people on-screen
- Increase live engagement by displaying viewer comments and questions on-screen
- Best for: Content creators who want to offer online courses and coaching
- No offline recording
- Appsumo plan not mapped to a subscription plan which means updates and upgrades are in question
- Can't stack to unlock PRO features
- No guest screen sharing means can't interview developers