BBC Music Awards 2016 Winners List and Nominations.: BBC Music Awards 2016 winner’s list has been announced. Music Awards BBC are held to honor the best talents of the current year in the field of music. BBC conducts the Music Awards for annual pop music awards. The Award show is carried out every year in the month of December to celebrate the musical achievements over the past one year.
Among the top nominations, under Song Of The Year Category, Coldplay, Justin Timberlake, and Adele has been nominated for 2016 BBC Music Awards. The public was allowed to vote for their favorite artist till 8 PM on December 7th, while the winners will be announced at an event from London’s Excel on December 12.
Director of BBC radio and music, Bob Shennan says “The BBC’s pop music radio networks are integral to the success of artists across the music industry. This shortlist features some of this year’s biggest hits, so now it’s up to the great British public to decide who should win the coveted Song Of The Year award.”
BBC Music Awards 2016 Event Time
The event is scheduled to start at 20:30 on Sunday, December 12, 2016. While the show ends at 10:00 PM local time.
Music Award Ticket Booking
The tickets for the event is available online can be purchased at theticketfactory.com.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- £42 – £47 (+£1.75 admin fee per ticket)
- Standing: £52 (+£1.75 admin fee per ticket)
- Golden Circle: £62 (+£1.75 admin fee per ticket)
BBC Music Awards 2016 Live Streaming Online and TV
You can watch BBC Music Awards 2016 live from your home using the below-mentioned sources.
- Online live Streaming: You can look at the music award event from home through the internet from bbc.co.uk/music.
- TV Schedule: One can watch the event live from their home from TV through BBC One.
- Live Radio: You can also follow the live updates about the event from BBC Radio 1 and BBC Radio 2.
- Mobile App: BBC Mobile App will be updated the latest updates.
- Social Media: The live updates from Facebook and Twitter. Follow #BBCMusicAwards from Twitter and Instagram. We at WORLDHAB will also be updating the live updates of the event.
BBC Music Awards 2016 Nominations List
- Artist of the Year: Adele, David Bowie, Calvin Harris, Coldplay, Jess Glynne.
- Song of the Year: Adele – Hello, Alessia Cara – Here, Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend (feat. Beyoncé), DNCE – Cake By The Ocean, Drake – One Dance (feat. WizKid & Kyla), Justin Bieber – Sorry, Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling, Lukas Graham – 7 Years, Naughty Boy – Runnin’ (Lose It All) (feat. Beyoncé & Arrow Benjamin), Rihanna – Work (feat. Drake).
- Radio 1 Live Lounge Performance of the Year: Christine and the Queens performing Sorry (Beyoncé cover) on 13 Sept 2016, Craig David performing Love Yourself (Justin Bieber cover) on 7 January 2016, Emeli Sandé performing Hurts on 16 September 2016, The 1975 Live Lounge Symphony performing What Makes You Beautiful (One Direction cover) on 30 September 2016, Usher performing Climax on 2 September 2016.
- Radio 2’s Album of the Year: Adele – 25, Coldplay – A Head Full of Dreams, Jeff Lynne’s ELO – Alone in the Universe, Michael Kiwanuka – Love & Hate, Rick Astley – 50
BBC Music Awards 2016 Winners List
- BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge Performance Of The Year: The 1975 + Live Lounge Symphony – ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ (One Direction cover)
- BBC Music British Artist of the Year: Coldplay
- BBC Radio 2 Album: Adele – 25
- BBC Music Awards 2016 Song of the Year: Adele – Hello
- BBC Music Introducing Artist of the Year: Izzy Bizu
Claudia Winkleman and Fearne Cotton will host the award evening. BBC One will broadcast the BBC Music Awards live. 1975, Emeli Sandé, Robbie Williams, and Zara Larsson are among the artists to perform on the night.