BHEL Recruitment 2018: The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) 2018 recruitment has begun. The application process on the official website has started to fill the vacancies for the posts of Engineer and Supervisor. The total of 74 Project engineer and supervisor posts are there to be filled on fixed tenure basis, 1 or 2 years.
So, the eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 21st July 2018 which is the last date to apply online to the BHEL Recruitment 2018 on the official website, bhel.com. Also, 26th July 2018 is the last date for the hard copy of online application submission.
In the BHEL Recruitment 2018 of 74 vacancies, at least 17 posts for the engineers of Electrical/Civil/Mechanical and 34 posts for supervisors in the Electrical/Civil/Mechanical in the electronics division has been announced. The other 23 posts will be allocated for engineers under the Electrical/Civil/Mechanical in Industrial Systems Group division.
Briefly: Five are for Electrical Engineers, Six for Civil and Mechanical Engineers each, Ten for Electrical and Mechanical Engineers each and three for Civil Engineer.
For Supervisor position, 22 positions are open in Electrical Engineers, Eight in Civil Engineers, 4 in Mechanical Engineers, three in Civil branches for BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018.
Eligibility Criteria: http://career.bheledn.co.in/FTARecruitment/fta_adv.pdf (official link)
For the Project Engineer post, the applicant should be in the B.E. or B.Tech. in the relevant field of Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Civil / Mechanical with at least 60% marks (50 per cent for SC/ST) from a recognized university or institution.
For the Supervisor position, like the same that the applicants must possess a Diploma in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Civil with at least 60% marks (50 percent for SC/ST) from a recognized institution.
Note: The maximum age to be eligible for these posts is 33 years.
Direct Link: http://career.bheledn.co.in/FTARecruitment/ (official link)
Application Fee: For Unreserved and OBC Category, it is Rs.200. For SC/ ST/ PWD Category, it is NIL.
Salary: For engineers, it will be Rs. 56,580. For supervisors, it will be Rs. 28,180 per month.
BHEL Recruitment 2018: Steps to apply
– Go to the official website: bhel.com. OR click the direct link given above.
– Click on the link “Current Job Opening” on the left side of the homepage.
– Now, Click on ‘Apply’ under ‘Recruitment of Project Engineer and Supervisor on Fixed Tenure basis for EDN/ ISG Bangalore’
– Then, Click on “Apply Online” and again apply the relevant ‘Position Code’ while accepting the terms and conditions.
– Fill out the application and pay the online fee.
– Download and take a print out the confirmation page.
– It is important to send the hard copy to this address: AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru, 560026
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
Start of online submission: 02.07.2018
Close of online submission: 21.07.2018
Last date of receipt of Applications: 26.07.2018
Last Date of receipt of Hard copies from far flung areas: 31.07.2018