Black Friday 2016, the grand shopping event occurs after American Thanksgiving Day 2016. Black Friday may be more important than any other event in 2016. You can get the best Black Friday deals on 4K TVs, new gaming consoles, media hubs, amazing mobile devices, and wearables. There are many possible gifts this year — those discounts could be crucial to spend on someone. But where should I go to find the best Deals? If you are searching for the best deals, you are at the right place. We are sharing huge deals you’ll find today. Many of these deals will be online, so you might not need to pack your bags and visit Market or Malls.
Find the best deals available online listed here with tips to the shoppers who are planning to shop this Black Friday season.
Best Black Friday Deals For Shoppers
Shoppers must watch out for price markups. Retailers might inflate the price of a product to make the percentage of the discount look high. So how can you successfully exercise the lows and highs of Black Friday shopping? If you’re planning to shop in the shopping episode, these are WORLDHAB’s top tips for shoppers.
- Don’t buy blindly. Compare prices on the products you scheduled to buy on Black Friday with the price you have noticed earlier. Mega Stores like J.C. Penney and Best Buy have their ads readily available on their websites. Once you find the deal of the product you like, search for the same product to see what others were selling and are selling now. Use this way to judge how valuable the deal is.
- Plan You shopping. Many sales are high in demand and with little in quantity on Black Friday and Thanksgiving. So visit the store early and know exactly which product you want for first.
- Shop online if possible: Big Retailers like Kohl’s, Target and Wal-Mart are offering an enormous selection of Black Friday deals online this year.
Best Black Friday Deals
- Fire Kids Edition tablet for $74.99 (save $25) – Amazon – was $84.99 for Black Friday 2015
- Amazon Tap for $89.99 (save $40) – Amazon
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard Drone for $369 (save $130) – Walmart – a red hot product and $30 cheaper than the next best deal.
- Sony PlayStation 4 Uncharted 4 Bundle + Ratchet and Clank and The Last of Us (Remastered) Games for $249.99 (save $50) – Best Buy – two additional games compared to the standard $250 bundle.
- Xbox One S 500 GB Battlefield 1 Bundle + Gears of War 4 + Extra Controller for $249.99 (save $170) – Dell – not from the retailers listed, but added as it is too good to miss and above the standard $250 Black Friday deal for a game and a single controller
- Xbox One S 1TB Battlefield 1 Special Edition Bundle + Xbox Wireless Controller for $299.99 (save $114.99) – Best Buy –extra controller deal is hidden but it comes free with any 1TB bundle making this a winner
- Microsoft 12.3″ Surface Pro 4 Bundle with Signature Type Cover for $599.99 (save $400) – Best Buy – a ‘Doorbuster’ worthy of the name
- Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge + $250 Gift Card + Samsung Gear VR Headset + $50 Oculus Content Pack with activation of the phone –Target – beats Best Buy’s similar deal as it includes the $50 Oculus Content Pack
- Apple Watch Series 1 starting at $198 (save $71.99) – Target – Best best Series 1 deal, $22 less than Best Buy. There are no discounts on Series 2 this Black Friday from any retailer.
- iPad Air 2 (All Models) for $125 Off – Best Buy – as above
- iPad Pro 9.7″ starting at $449 (save $150.99) – Target – the cheapest iPad Pro deal
- Any iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus – get up to a $250 Best Buy Gift Card with installment billing agreement with Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T –Best Buy – a massive gift card win
- Phillips 55-inch Class Smart 4K UHDTV for $298 – Walmart – a standard brand at a stunning price.
- Toshiba 49-inch LED 4K Ultra HDTV w/ Built-in Chromecast (49L621U) for $199.99 (save $250) – Best Buy.
- Apple iPhone SE starting at $9.99/mo. for 24 months, 0% APR for qualified Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T customers – Best Buy
Best Deals for Best Buy, Amazon, Target Shoppers
- LG 40-inch 1080p LED HDTV (40LH5000) for $149.99 (save $130) –Best Buy
- Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle 500GB for $249.99 (save $50) – Best Buy
- PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle for $249.99 (save $50) – Target
- HP 15.6″ Laptop w/ AMD A10 Quad Core Processor for $259.99 (save $140) – Target
- Roku Express Plus for $25 (save $14) – Walmart
- DJI Phantom 4 White Quadcopter for $999.99 (save $200) – Best Buy
- FitBit Charge 2 for $129 (save $20) – Walmart – a price you will also found widely elsewhere, but still a solid deal
- FitBit Alta for $99 (save $30) – Walmart – as above
Best Deals for Best Buy, Amazon, Target Shoppers
- Apple Watch Series 2 starting at $369 – Best Buy (and others) – misleading as this is not a discount, but the standard retail price. Take $105 in Kohl’s Cash if you want to pay $369 for the Series 2 now
- iPad Pro 9.7″ Tablet (All Models) for $125 Off – Best Buy – Target offers this for $150.99 off, so why pay more?
- iPad Mini 2 32GB for $199 (save $70) – Walmart – old model iPad likely to be discontinued in early 2017.
- Otterbox Defender for Samsung and Apple for $25 (save $14.96) –Walmart – regularly on sale throughout the year for under $15
- Alcatel POP 4 Plus 16GB 4G LTE Unlocked Cell Phone for $49.99 (save $100) – Best Buy – a phone with poor storage. Put the money towards a better smartphone offer.
- Xbox 360 500GB Forza Horizon 2 Bundle for $129 (save $50) –Walmart – an old, dead console available pre-owned from GameStop for $50 after rebate. Ignore when a new Xbox One S 500GB bundle costs just $120 more
- Google Chromecast for $25 (save $10) – can be found cheaper in the off season
- 32-inch 720p LED TV, $69.99 – Amazon – very cheap, but no brand mentioned (see Black Friday TV tip above and there are simply too many great, premium brand TV offers available this year to risk this
- Insignia 7-inch Portable DVD Player with Swivel Screen for $39.99 (save $40) – Best Buy – a largely dead product category and not a premium brand
- RCA 9-in. Portable DVD Player for $53.99 (save $36) – Target – as above, and poor customer rating as well.