CBSE 10th result 2018: The central board of secondary education (CBSE) declared the class 10th examination results just now.
The secretary of school education and literacy with the Union ministry of human resource development Anil Swarup officially announced via his official twitter.
The board announced the result of Central board of secondary education Secondary School Examination (Class X) –2018 as early before on the announced time.
Totally 16,38,420 students have registered for the CBSE 10th examination. The board conducted the examinations at 4,453 centres across the country and also 78 centres abroad.
ALSO READ: Top 25 engineering colleges list 2018 in India by NIRF
- Four students have topped class 10 CBSE board exams with 499 out of 500 marks.
- The overall Pass percentage is 86.70%.
CBSE 10th result 2018: Here’s the direct link to check. Alternative websites such as www.cbseresults.nic.in and www.results.nic.in. Enter Roll Number, Date of Birth, School No., and Centre No as given on your admit card to get results instantly online.
CBSE 10th result 2018: How to Check on the official website
1) Go to the CBSE result website: cbseresults.nic.in
2) Click on the link which read as ” CBSE – Class X Examination – Announced on 29th May 2018″
3) Enter details required such as Roll Number, Enter Date of Birth ( Type DOB in dd/mm/yyyy format or Click icon ), Enter School No., Enter Centre No.on the login page that opens
4) Click on ‘Submit’
5) The result will be displayed on the screen
6) Download the result and also take a print out