CBSE UGC NET 2017 application process has been begun on online from August 11th Friday. The official notification about the CBSE University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017 had already released along with the examination date as the CBSE UGC NET 2017 exam will be conducted on 5th November, Sunday.
Candidates who all willing for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professorship at various government approved institutions can apply on the official website, cbsenet.nic.in and Aadhaar is must while applying.
The online application process will be closed on 11th September 2017. Also, the candidates who applying for the UGC NET 2017 can must submit their fee before on 12th September, Tuesday. It is just for the confirmation of the application.
As per the notification which provided in the official website, the candidates are requested that to fill the details accurately. Also, the board allowing candidates to correct their mistakes if anything there from Sep. 19th Tuesday to Sep. 25th Monday.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 admit card will be released on October 15th Sunday. Candidates can download it from their profile.
Follow the steps to apply for CBSE UGC NET 2017:
CBSE has made it mandatory for the candidates to furnish Aadhaar Card details at the time of online registration this time.
- Visit the official website of CBSE.
- Click on Fill Application Form – NET November 2017 to the bottom.
- Again click on Apply for November – 2017 after checking the 4 steps they mentioned.
- Now, read the Instructions and Procedure for submission of Online Application Form of National Eligibility Test (NET). Then agree the statement which mentioned at the bottom of the page. (Direct link to Apply for November CBSE USG NET 2017)
- Follow the steps carefully as mentioned in the instruction and procedure.
- Fill the Authentication Form.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay the Examination fee.
- Take a print out of Confirmation page.
NOTE: Candidates who all applied/applying for the exam need to score minimum of 55 per cent pass marks in the Master’s Degree to be eligible for UGC NET. Also, the board allowing the candidates who all in the final years of PG programs with the minimum pass marks of 55 and more.