CHSE Odisha +2 Science Result 2018 announced by the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha. The Students who have appeared for the examination can check the Odisha +2 Science Results 2018 or Odisha +2 Result 2018 or Class 12 science results on the official website.
Also, the students can be able to check their Orissa CHSE +2 results on alternative result websites such as orissaresults.nic.in, indiaresults.com and examresults.net.
The Council of Higher Secondary Education conducted the class 12 (HSC) science stream exams between March 6th to March 28th. In this year 2018, there is around 3 lakh 80 thousand seven hundred and seven students attended the exam from 1,504 institutions on all streams such as Science, Arts, Commerce and Vocational.
Main Result page: http://orissaresults.nic.in/chsein18sc.htm (Enter Roll No. and Reg. No., then click ‘Submit’ button to get the result.
They are had appeared for Odisha plus 2 (+2) examination in 1,106 centres across the state, Odisha.
The Council of Higher Secondary Education will prepare a stream-wise list of the meritorious students who would receive the laptops.
Odisha 12th Science Result 2018 updates/Highlights
- CHSE Odisha +2 result declared. 76.98% pass, Overall.
- 73000 students out of 96000 students have cleared the exam
- None of the colleges recorded zero pass percentage this year.
- Rechecking for +2 result from June 4.
- Nayagarh district has recorded the highest pass percentage of 92.23. Gajapati district has recorded the least pass percentage of 43%.
- +2 Arts and Commerce result likely to be announced next week.