In this article, we will learn more about Cool Suresh’s biography, career, net worth, education, marital status, height, weight, family, and some lesser-known facts about him.
Cool Suresh Biography
|Full Name||Suresh Muthiah|
|Nick Name||Cool Suresh|
|Date of Birth||3 November 1999|
|Age||23 Years (as of 2022)|
|Height and Weight||170 cm, 70 kg|
|Net Worth||$1 million (approx.)|
|Birth Place||Dindigul, Tamil Nadu|
Cool Suresh Career
Cool Suresh made his acting debut in 2001 with the film ‘Chocolate’ where he played a college rowdy.
He continued to play similar roles in films such as:
- ‘Kaakha Kaakha’ (2003)
- ‘Devathaiyai Kanden’ (2005)
- ‘M. Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi’ (2004)
- ‘Thirupaachi’ (2005)
He also acted as a playboy in the film ‘Thiruda Thirudi’ (2003). He gradually shifted to comedy roles and appeared in films such as:
- ‘Singam Puli’ (2011)
- ‘Vallavanukku Pullum Aayudham’ (2014)
- ‘Enakku Vaaitha Adimaigal’ (2017)
- ‘Biskoth’ (2020)
He made his lead film debut with the horror-comedy ‘Padithavudan Kilithu Vidavum’ (2018). He also played the lead role in ‘Chithirame Solladi’, an investigative thriller that is expected to release in 2023. He is also producing a film starring Julie of Bigg Boss Tamil fame. He is also set to star in T. Rajendar’s ‘Indraya Kaadhal Da’.
Cool Suresh has won some awards and honours for his work, such as:
- SS Music Digital Rockstars’ YouTube Nayagan Award (2022)
- Honorary Doctorate from the International Human Peace University for his contribution to society (2 October 2020)
Cool Suresh Net Worth
Cool Suresh’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million as of 2022. He earns his income from acting, producing, and endorsing various brands and products. He also makes money from his YouTube channel where he uploads comedy videos and interacts with his fans.
Cool Suresh Education and Marital Status
Cool Suresh completed his schooling from DAV Public School in Chennai. He then pursued his engineering degree from Anna University in Chennai. He was interested in acting since his childhood and participated in many cultural events and dramas.
Cool Suresh is married and has two children. He has not revealed much information about his wife and kids. He likes to keep his personal life private and away from the media glare.
Cool Suresh Height and Weight
Cool Suresh’s height is 170 cm or 5 feet 7 inches. His weight is 70 kg or 154 lbs. He has black hair and black eyes. He has a slim body type and a fair complexion.
Cool Suresh Family
Cool Suresh’s father’s name is S. Muthiah. His mother’s name is not known. He has no siblings. He belongs to a Hindu family and follows the customs and traditions of his religion.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cool Suresh
- Cool Suresh’s real name is Suresh Muthiah. He got the nickname ‘Cool’ from his fans who admired his cool attitude and style.
- Cool Suresh is a self-proclaimed fan and sympathizer of Silambarasan, a popular Tamil actor and singer. He has been seen accompanying T. Rajendar, Silambarasan’s father, during political rallies of the All India Latchiya Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam.
- Cool Suresh has been the subject of criticism and memes online for his controversial behaviour and statements. He once faced backlash for placing a garland on a female anchor against her will at an event. He later apologized for his act and said that he did it as a game.
- Cool Suresh has two tattoos inked on his right arm. One is a tattoo of a scorpio, which is his zodiac sign. The other is a tattoo of his name in Tamil.
- Cool Suresh is active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. He has more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 100k subscribers on YouTube.
Cool Suresh is an actor and comedian who has played supporting roles in many Tamil films. He has also played lead roles in some films and has won some awards and honours for his work. He is known for his humorous and lively personality and his fan following on social media. He is also a producer and a social worker who has received an honorary doctorate for his contribution to society. He is married and has two children. He likes to keep his personal life private and away from the media glare. He is a fan of Silambarasan and has been involved in some controversies and memes online. He has two tattoos on his right arm and is active on social media platforms.