England vs South Africa Rugby Live Streaming, Autumn International: Winter has set in UK and England. Now the time is for some action on the rugby field. Team England will be looking to win and make their 11th win in a row. England recent record against South Africa is not so good. Will England change the records on Saturday? The English football team is busy playing their FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers. The England rugby team will face off against South Africa Team in the field of rugby. Find the complete details of England vs South Africa Rugby Live Streaming and live scores down.
England vs South Africa Ruby is scheduled for November 12 in 14:30 GMT at Twickenham Stadium, London, England
Date: November 12, 2016
Time: 2:30 PM GMT, 8:30 PM IST
Venue: Twickenham Stadium, London, England
England vs South Africa Rugby Live Streaming & Live Score
England vs South Africa Rugby Live Match and Team Details
England: Mike Brown, Marland Yarde, Ben Youngs, Elliot Daly, Owen Farrell, Jonny May, George Ford, Mako Vunipola, Dylan Hartley (Captain), Dan Cole, Joe Launchbury, Courtney Lawes, Chris Robshaw, Tom Wood, Billy Vunipola.
Replacements: Jamie George, Nathan Hughes, Danny Care, Ben Te’o, Joe Marler, Kyle Sinckler, Dave Attwood, Jonathan Joseph.
South Africa: Willie le Roux, Ruan Combrinck, Francois Venter, JP Pietersen, Patrick Lambie, Rudy Paige, Tendai Mtawariri, Damian de Allende, Adriaan Strauss (captain), Vincent Koch, Eben Etzebeth, Lood de Jager, Willem Alberts, Pieter-Steph du Toit, Warren Whiteley.
Replacements: Bongi Mbonambi, Steven Kitshoff, Nizaam Carr, Faf de Klerk, Johan Goosen, Lionel Mapoe, Lourens Adriaanse, Franco Mostert.
Referee: Jerome Garces (France).
Assistant referees Andrew Brace (Ireland) and Glen Jackson (New Zealand).
South Africa vs. England Match Result Prediction
England has more probability to win against South Africa.
Predicted Score: England 15 – South Africa 7
England vs. South Africa Rugby Autumn International: TV Schedule and Online Live Streaming
TV Schedule:The Live match will be telecasted live on Sky Sports 1 in England from 2 PM GMT. Highlights of the game will be available on SS3 at 6 PM. You can also listen to the live commentary on BBC Radio 5 live, with television highlights on BBC 2 at 7.30 PM.
Online Live Streaming:Live streaming will be available on Sky Go in EnglandClick Here. The Live streaming will also be available at WORLDHAB’s Facebook Page. BBC Sports App will also play the Highlights of the match.
England vs. South Africa Rugby Last Match Records
England Last Six Match Result
25/06/2016 International 44 – 40 v Australia (a) WIN,18/06/2016 International 23 – 7 v Australia (a) WiN,11/06/2016 International 39 – 28 v Australia (a) WiN,29/05/2016 International 27 – 13 v Wales (h) WIN,19/03/2016 RBS Six Nations 31 – 21 v France (a) WIN,12/03/2016 RBS Six Nations 25 – 21 v Wales (h) WIN
South Africa Last Six Match Result
05/11/2016 International 31 – 31 v Barbarians (a) DRAW,08/10/2016 Rugby Championship 15 – 57 v New Zealand (h) LOST,01/10/2016 Rugby Championship 18 – 10 v Australia (h) WIN, 17/09/2016 Rugby Championship 13 – 41 v New Zealand (a)LOST,10/09/2016 Rugby Championship 17 – 23 v Australia (a)LOST,27/08/2016 Rugby Championship24 – 26 v Argentina (a)LOST
- A sixth successive defeat at Twickenham against the Springboks would equal England’s longest losing streak at home against another country. They lost six in a row against New Zealand between 1954 and 1979.
- England has not beaten South Africa in last 12 attempts since a 23-21 victory at Twickenham on 18th November 2006. There has been only one draw since then – 12-12 in Port Elizabeth in June 2012.
- Overall, South Africa lead England by 23 wins to 12 in 37 meetings, with two draws
- England has won 10 successive matches, including all nine under head coach Eddie Jones. It is their longest winning run for 12 years – they last fared better when setting a national record of 14 victories in a row between 2002 and 2003.
- They have lost 13 of their 23 autumn internationals at home since last beating South Africa a decade ago
- The Springboks have lost five of their nine matches this year, including four of their last five. They were last beaten six times in a calendar year in 2010.
- Having lost all three of their away fixtures in the Rugby Championship, they could suffer four defeats in a row outside South Africa for the first time since a six-match streak a decade ago