The first game between Warriors and Jazz is set to begin on May 2nd night at 07:30 pm (08:30 pm MDT). The Golden State Warriors home’s first game against Utah Jazz on NBA Western Conference series starts on tonight against Jazz.
The Warriors have four winning game streak in the Playoff round 1 of the NBA 2017. The Jazz has three games winning in last five games against Clippers. The Golden State have two injuries report, but no at Utah Jazz tonight game. Kevon Looney and Matt Barnes are not available in this first game of semifinals between GSW and UTH.
The Utah Jazz has the stats of 51-31, 22-19 (Away) and the Warriors have 67-15, 36-5 (Home) in this NBA season.
The Golden State Warriors have been playing their basketball as well even without the help of Kevin Durant. He missed his two of last four games against the Trail Blazers.
Score Update: Currently, the Warriors leads Jazz. Check the Score here below (Q3 06:33)
Warriors strength: (per game)
- Stephen Curry averaged 29.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 6.5 assists.
- Klay Thompson added 18.3 points and 2.3 rebounds.
- Draymond Green averaged 13.8 points, 9.5 rebounds, 7.5 assists and 4.2 blocks.
Jazz strength: (per game)
- All-Star Gordon Hayward averaged 23.7 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 2.9 assists against Clippers.
- George Hill averaged 16.9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Derrick Favors averaged 10 points and 6.4 rebounds.
- Joe Johnson added 15.7 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 3 assists as the average per game.
- Rodney Hood scoring 10.4 points per game.
Golden State Warriors Lineups: PG Stephen Curry, SG Klay Thompson, SF Kevin Durant, PF Draymond Green, C Zaza Pachulia.
Utah Jazz Lineups: PG George Hill, SG – Joe Ingles, SF – Gordon Hayward, PF Boris Diaw, C Rudy Gobert.