Google Tez is a new UPI-based payment app which helps to increase the digital payments in India. This new payment app has developed by the Google especially for India which has launched by the Finance minister Arun Jaitley today on September 18th, Monday in Delhi. Also, he made the inaugural transaction on transaction via new Tex app.
In the event, he said that “Google team saw a great potential in the remonetization after the demonetization. Tez by Google and other ecosystems will make a major change in the digital payments landscape in India.”
This new payment app, Tez offers the scratch cards to its users to win up to Rs. 1,000 with each transaction and be eligible to win Rs. 1 lakh every week with ‘Lucky Sundays’ offer. Transactions must be Rs. 50 or more with a unique user.
Download the Tez app on Android and iOS, which is running under the state-owned developed payment system, UPI by NPCI.
It works with all major banks, including the partners of Google such as Axis, HDFC Bank, ICICI and State Bank of India. Totally 55 major banks in India were linked.
Tez app supports various regional languages apart from English like Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu.
Without sharing any private bank details or phone number to your nearby friend, you can send money instantly to another Tez friend by using the Cash Mode.
Google Tez is also available for business owners and merchants. They can get payments easily to their bank accounts directly without fees up to Rs 50,000 per month. Bank may charge fees if you receiving more than Rs 50,000 in a month.
How to start:
- Download and install Tez for Android or iOS as free!
- Setup the Google PIN or screen lock. It protects your account safe from the unauthorized users.
- Now, link this app with your bank account. Follow the steps to add your bank account to Tez:
- Tap on “+ Add account” in the top left corner next to your picture.
- Choose your bank and your bank will verify your number via SMS.
- Then, enter the last eight digits of your debit card and expiry date.
- If you have UPI pin already, then enter.
- Or create a new one if it is your first time.
- Start using the new online money transaction app across the country or people nearby by using the Cash Mode.