Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an LTE mobile network operator in India. Mukesh Ambani, the owner of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) whose Reliance Jio is the telecom subsidiary, unveiled details of Jio's fourth-generation (4G) services on 12 June 2015 at RIL's 41st annual general meeting. The broadband service was first announced as Jio GigaFiber in 2018 at the Reliance Industries 41st annual general meeting. Later renamed Jio Fiber, it is scheduled for a commercial launch on September 5, 2019.
In this article, we will see how easily you can get MyJio app on your device and set up your JioFiber Account. Follow the steps below to add your JioFiber account on MyJio app.
How to add and manage JioFiber account on MyJio app
1. Download MyJio App from Play Store or App Store if you haven’t installed it yet.
2. Grant all the necessary app permissions.
3. Open the App and tap on Login and tap on “JioFiber” and enter your 10-digit Landline number or Jio Fiber Service ID, and tap on “Generate OTP”. You can also use your registered mobile number.
4. To link a new JioFiber ID on your existing MyJio app, open the app and click on link new account to add your Jio Fiber account.
5. Select the JioFiber service and generate an OTP using your 10-digit Landline number or JioFiber Service ID.
6. Select the JioFiber connection that you want to add to MyJio.
To change the Jio Fiber SSID name and password on MyJio app, tap on ‘My device’ and view JioFiber home gateway details. To change the SSID, click on the settings icon at the top right corner. You will be directed to the advanced settings screen. To edit the SSID icon, tap on the pencil icon. Remember to prefix or suffix the name using the frequency described for your convenience. Similarly, you can also change the password. Click on ‘Submit’ to update your password.
To check your plan details, tap on ‘View details’ on the home screen. To check your data usage, click on ‘check usage’. Likewise, you can use the MyJio app to manage your JioFiber connection seamlessly.
I build stories on popular topics in technology, sports and entertainment. A common Life lover who like to do watch cinemas, pencil drawings, dance, slow traveling, cook, create ideas, and so on. My own quote (I think so): Nothing surprising if we knew! Most of the WORLDHAB YouTube videos are created by me! Check it below;