How to Enter into the Safe Mode of Windows 7 and Windows 8: Some of ours still searching about How to enter into the Safe Mode of Windows 7 and Windows 8. Even, some of ours known very well how to enter into Safe Mode by pressing F8. But this option doesn’t work with all Windows 8 PCs, also it doesn’t work with older versions of some times.
Safe Mode is used to diagnostic, and repair purposes. It will gives you a low-resolution and limited featured Windows environment. It is also helpful to recover your Computers from the infected Malware and updating the devices. There were two kinds of Entry such as Safe Mode and Safe Mode with Networking.
Enter into the Safe Mode of Windows 7 and Windows 8
As I said early, the older versions of Windows 7 and Vista are all still works with the conventional method, whereas in some Windows 8 PCs also works on it. Yes..! Start pressing the key F8 repeatedly, after Booting your Computer. The Advanced Boot Options Menupops up, then select the option either Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking.
Another Method to Enter into Safe Mode of Windows 8
If the above process has not working on Windows 8 means, follow the instruction that given below:
- Click the Shut down Menu (there is difference in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1) and click the Restart option simultaneously Holding the Shift Button.
- The “Choose an Option” screen will be displayed, select Troubleshoot, then click Advanced options, then Startup Settings and finally Restart.
- The Startup Setting Menu will be appears, if you need to enter into Safe Mode mean, then type 4 OR if you need to enter into Safe Mode with Networking mean, then type 5.
Another Common Method to Enter into the Safe Mode of Windows 7, Vista and 8
- Type msconfigon Start Menu Search bar.
- The System Configuration window will be pops up.
- Click the Boot tab and check the Safe Mode option at the Bellow Boot options.
- Then select the option below that. Here you can get into the Standard Safe Mode.
- Then Click OK and Restart it.
Also you can get back into the normal mode by doing the same process, that mean by unchecked the Safe boot option in the System Configuration Window.