Easy Methods to Check Jio Number: Reliance Jio, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries, has revolutionised the telecom sector in India with its aggressive pricing and widespread availability of 4G services. The company has amassed a subscriber base of over 100 million in just 170 days, making it the fastest-growing telecom operator in the world.
Reliance Jio’s success can be attributed to several factors, including its aggressive pricing, wide availability of 4G services, and extensive social media and other digital channels to promote its service.
There are a few ways to check your Jio mobile number. One is by dialling *1# from your Jio phone; another is by checking the MyJio app and your phone's settings. Let's take a look at each method in detail.
7 Easy Methods to Know your Jio Mobile Number
Check your Jio number on your Mobile Screen: This is the easiest way to check your Jio mobile number. Just dial *1# from your Jio phone and you will see your mobile number on the screen.
Check your Jio number in MyJio app: If you have the MyJio app installed on your phone, you can also check your Jio mobile number there. Just open the app and go to the ‘Account' section. Your mobile number will be displayed under your account information.
Check your Jio number through USSD codes: You can check your balance and usage by dialling *333# from your Jio number.
Check your Jio number by sending an SMS: You can check your balance and usage by sending an SMS with the text “BAL” to 199.
Check your Jio number by calling customer care: Dial 1800-88-9999 from your Jio number. Follow the prompts to know your number. After verification, you can get your number.
Check your Phone's Settings: Another way to check your Jio mobile number is by going to your phone's settings. Go to ‘About phone' or ‘About device'; your mobile number should be listed there. The most common path to finding your number on Android is;
- Settings > About phone/device > Status/phone identity > Network.
Call Your Friend or Mom: It is the easiest method to know your number. If you have an account balance to make a call, then give it a try.
Also Read: How to Check Your Jio Net Balance?
How to Check Your Phone Number using USSD code
If you are using JioPhone or Smartphone without internet access, you can check your Jio Phone number using the USSD code. If you have an SMS service on your phone, you can check your number by sending an SMS.
- Unlock your phone, go to your phone's dialer
- Type *1# for checking the Jio mobile number
- Now Tap on ‘Call' button.
- Your mobile number will be displayed on the screen.
- Note your number on the paper and save it on your phone for future use.
How to Check Your Jio Phone Number via the MyJio app
If you have a balance with the internet access service, it is easy to check your Jio mobile number on your smartphone or JioPhone. You must download the free MyJio app from the Android's Google Play Store or iPhone App store. After downloading the app, follow the given steps to find your Jio number;
- Install the MyJio app after downloading from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Check your Jio SIM has been inserted properly in the slot.
- Log in to the MyJio account using ‘One Time Password.'
- Now, you will be able to see your Jio registered mobile number on the app's home screen. Also, you can see your current and upcoming plans in the “My Account” option.
How to Check your number by sending SMS
Even if you can't check your Jio number using USSD code, try to find it using SMS format by sending it from your Jio mobile number.
- Go to the Message app, type ‘MYPLAN' and send to 199.
- You will get a message instantly like the given below from the Jio service to your registered Jio mobile number.
- You can see the message: “Your number 8825000000 is subscribed to 1) Rs 239-1m-1.5GB/D. For more details, click https://www.jio.com/dashboard/ Thank You. Team Jio.”
- Note this process to help other Jio users near you if they need it.
How to Know Jio Number by Calling Customer Care
Here is another method if you are facing issues with previous methods. You can know your Jio number by calling customer care. Follow the steps given below;
- Simply call Jio Customer care. Try to call at 199 or 198 to check your Jio number.
- As usual, select your comfortable language to speak with the customer care executive.
- Follow the prompts and press the requisite buttons to connect.
- After you connect with the Jio customer care executive, ask for your Jio number.
- They will verify your details before saying your number.
- After verification of your identity, the executive will help you know your Jio mobile number details and your other queries.
Stay tuned for more updates in this article.
Leave a Reply