How to Recharge Jio Fiber through PhonePe: Jio Fiber provides Internet plans from 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps. However, Jio Fiber is chargeable on monthly basis, but the Jio Fiber recharge can be done on monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly plan. Jio Fiber users can recharge Jio Fiber through phonepe app, MyJio app, or Jio.com.
Jio Fiber plans start from 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps and the rates vary from plan to plan. The plans are priced from Rs.699 to Rs.8499. The services and the benefits of the plans also vary in accordance with the plan you choose. Some of the plans provide free access to the Jio-TV app, free landline connection, free voice calling and many other benefits. Here we can see how to recharge Jio Fiber through PhonePe app.
How to Recharge Jio Fiber through PhonePe
Follow the given steps below for a successful Jio Fiber recharge using PhonePe;
- Open the PhonePe app on your device and select the Services option.
- Choose the JioFiber option from the list of services.
- Enter your JioFiber account number or customer ID.
- Select the plan you want to recharge with and click on Continue.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and select the payment method.
- Click on the Pay button and complete the payment.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation message on the screen and your JioFiber account will be recharged.
So, now you know about Jio Fiber recharging and how to process Jio Fiber recharge through PhonePe app. If you have any feedback or queries, you can comment below. If you enjoyed this post and were informative, please share it with your friends.
Stay tuned for more latest updates related to Jio Fiber & its recharge! Follow us on Google News, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter to get the latest news and essential things to know!