Wedding arrangements can be deceiving sometimes, more so because there is no limit to the money you can burn here. It is possible to have an ah-mazing wedding with limited resources too but at the same time, if you want to spend exuberantly, the sky’s quite literally the limit.
Choosing a banquet hall is like choosing an ice-cream, not exactly that easy though. Let me explain how? once you have chosen the base flavor you can keep choosing the add-ons and keep paying for each one of it. Similarly, once you have chosen your space you can keep including the services that they offer, paying for each one of them.
Don’t feel lost In a world full of people trying to sell services, it takes some research to know what exactly you want and what you end up paying for. Here we bring you a quick read on inclusions and exclusions of a banquet hall cost, choose the required services and just pay for it.
- Choose just the space and get all other services arranged from elsewhere. This can be exhausting if you are doing it on your own. However, if you are particular about every single detail and want to execute things your way, hiring a wedding planner can be a good option.
- Most of the time the banquet halls have in-house decoration teams which they offer at an additional cost along with the hall itself. The cost depends on what kind of decor, the number of chairs and tables opted, etc. It has its own pros and cons so give a thorough check and do some research on the kind of decor they offer.
- Food & beverages are often the most looked forward to aspect at any wedding. So for sure request a tasting session if you are considering booking the catering services offered at the banquet hall. The charges are usually per plate, depending on the number of items in it.
- Most of the banquet halls these days come with an indoor and outdoor venue. Renting out both spaces may be a wiser choice in case of climatic havoc. However, if you are sure of weather conditions and want to stick just to one option, you can opt for the same and save instead. For eg, you are getting married in Chennai, you might look out for AC banquet halls in and around Chennai.
- The banquet halls specific to weddings mostly have rooms to accommodate guests as well. It is convenient to choose the ones offered here so that you can cut down on travel time and arrangements for the same. At the same time also consider the profile of your guests to make their stay comfortable.
- There is also an endless list of additional services the banquet hall offers like a Cocktail corner, folk dancers, photo booth, tattoo artists, caricature artists, fire performances and all other sorts of recreation and fun activities. You can choose one or more depending on your convenience.
It is also possible that you choose all of the services or none of them, it’s totally up to you. Some banquet halls are specific about choosing most of the services offered In-house, however, most of them are flexible and give you options to choose. So choose just the services you want, pay for the same and have a remarkable wedding.