Hybrid grass is a type of grass commonly used in stadiums and sports complexes.This type of grass, which is preferred for many reasons, provides convenience in the areas where it is used. Companies also produce hybrid grass and offer it for sale. The production of high quality and comfortable materials increases the preferability of hybrid grass.
Hybrid grass, which is most commonly used in stadium areas, has many advantages. This type of grass, which has advantageous features, is preferred in stadiums because it resembles natural grass. However, it also has different features.
Advantages of Using Hybrid Grass
Hybrid grass, which is preferred in the stadium, is one of the grass types that provide the comfort of athletes. In particular, teams in the Premier League are known to prefer hybrid grass. The use of this type of grass in most popular stadiums proves the comfort and quality it provides. The advantages of hybrid grass for users and stadium owners are:
- It can be used in all-season stadiums as it is not affected by adverse weather conditions.
- Natural grass, which is one of the other preferred grass types in stadiums, requires maintenance costs and has uncomfortable use. Instead, the hybrid grasses used offer a more affordable and comfortable playground.
- Hybrid grass is durable because it has less wear and tear.
- There is a long term use in quality hybrid grass.
- It does not require extra maintenance as it constantly renews itself.
- It ensures that the football game is played comfortably and safely. Therefore, it is a type of grass that is frequently preferred in football fields.
- In addition to its use in football fields, it is also used in multi-purpose fields.
- Provides strong resistance to players on sports grounds.
- Since its appearance and texture are almost the same as natural grass, it provides an aesthetic appearance in stadiums. It is also the closest type of grass in terms of natural grass structure and appearance.
Thanks to all these features, hybrid grass is ideal for use in stadiums and sports complex projects. However, when purchasing from companies, it is necessary to pay attention to their quality. Because it is not possible for hybrid grass produced in every company to produce in quality. These grasses produced by our company are offered for sale to meet your expectations.
How is Hybrid Grass Produced?
Hybrid grass produced by combining natural grass and artificial grass is preferred in many sports fields. Its quality depends on the structure of the grass used in its construction. The first stage of the production of this type of grass takes place by planting artificial and natural grass on a ground. As the natural grass grows, it clings to the artificial grass on the ground and enables the hybrid grass to be formed. By clinging to each other, the grass is prevented from breaking or getting stuck in between. Therefore, there is new grass technology in its production.
Today, artificial , which is used in many carpets, has been replaced by hybrid grass. This type of grass, especially suitable for football playgrounds, is used in most stadiums. Developed with new technology, this product is offered for sale in companies. You can choose the hybrid grass, which we produce from the highest quality artificial and natural grass for you, in your desired sports field projects.
Which Sports Complex Projects Are Hybrid Grass Used?
It is possible to see the use of hybrid grass in many stadium and sport complex projects. This type of grass is preferred in golf, baseball, rugby and American sports fields, especially football. It is also preferred in open spaces with a lot of people, such as concerts and festivals.
How is Hybrid Grass Applied to Soil?
The installation of hybrid grass, which is preferred in stadiums and multi-purpose sports fields, is quite simple. Even in stadiums with a large area, the system is installed in 2 days. The steps to be taken are as follows:
- First, the installation area is flattened and the wastes on the site are cleaned.
- After the hybrid grass rolls are opened with carpet grass, corner points are determined in the field.
- The +150 mm clearance is left at all edges and the marker pin is drilled at the corners.
- It is determined by connecting with white and yellow ropes from the marker pins. In order for the carpet to be fully placed on the site, it is important to cut the excess.
- At the last stage, the grass is opened with the tractor and applied to the ground. After it is applied, it is applied to the floor with carpet adhesive. After the bonding process, it is corrected manually on the surface to remove wrinkles.
The installation of hybrid grass cannot be done alone as it requires technical operations. Help should be obtained from experts in this regard. The company you bought hybrid grass from will help you with the installation. We carry out the installation of the hybrid grass purchased by our company in the best way in a short time with our professional team. You can contact us to learn more about the hybrid grass you want to prefer in stadium or sports field projects.