All the men out there, wake up! You’ve already seen women slaying their fashion in vibrant forms for different occasions. So, what about you? Why don’t you take your fashion quota to the next level? Well, for a start, we have an idea! The traditional safa that you often see in the ancient Rajwada portraits are yet again making a comeback in the modern men’s styles. So, why don’t you try adding a touch of elegance to your attire with these by styling them in different ways on your various attires? Want some ideas? Keep reading.
- Jewelled Safa over sherwanis – If you are a groom or a close friend of theirs or simply want to look elegant in any wedding or a portrait, then simply opt for a safa over your embedded, rich sherwani. To make it appear more astounding, you can add some jewelled pieces over the top of the Safa. This not only makes you stand out from the crowd but even perfectly matches the sherwani's elegance. For the colours that go well with jewelled Safas, choose from the epic golden shade or maroon or light pastels in silk fabric that glimmers well with the beads and pearls.
- Floral safa with solid coloured attires – Say, if you are carrying an Indo-western bandh gala kurta or any kind of ethnic wear, a floral safa over it makes the perfect combination that you should definitely try. Such style is ideal if you are attending a bright daylight function and want to look cool and stylish in your attire. With the contrasting shades matching on solid hues of your dress, this kind of safa is going to add a spark to your personality.
- Pastels on your basic kurtas – Some occasions require a semi-formal and sophisticated appearance. In such events, go for the basic styled, close-fitted kurta pyjama or pants sets. To make yourself appear more impressive, you can always match these kurtas with soft, pastel shades of Safas. For the colours of the kurtas, it doesn’t really matter as pastels tend to complement almost all shades just too well. And yes, how can we forget that cotton and silk are the most preferred fabrics for Safas in these hues.
- The different shades of whites – When you desire sheer elegance and sophistication, then picking the different shades of whites like off–white, sparkling white, or cream becomes the perfect choice in safas. These can match any of your ethnic or Indo-western attires in numerous shades, and you can even wear them in different styles to leave a mark on the onlookers. You can even wear them by tying knots on the central part or with a mala to increase the sheen of the white shade of the safa.
- Lightweight cotton safa over formal shirt and trousers – Sometimes you don’t want to leave the comfort zone of wearing formal shirts and trousers even on special events. No worries! You can still look great and traditional by just adding a safa over it. You can keep the fabric in pure cotton to stay at ease and with light, neutral colours; you don’t even ditch your formal appearance wearing them.
Last Updated on 8 months by Hari
Leave a Reply