If you're a Jio retailer, you're probably familiar with the Jio Pos Plus app. This app allows you to recharge your Jio account and recharge other jio numbers and manage Jio services. Jio pos plus app is a retailer app, which is applicable only to retailers. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to log in to your Jio Pos Plus account, as well as some troubleshooting tips in case you face any issues.
If you're having trouble logging in to your Jio Pos Plus account, don't worry – you're not alone. In this article, we'll walk you through some of the most common login issues and how to solve them.
First, make sure that you're entering the correct login ID and password. If you're still having trouble, try resetting your password. If you're still having trouble after that, contact Jio customer support for further assistance.
Please confirm that you are using a retailer jio account. Jio Pos Plus is not working in the normal jio account. You need to create a retailer account to sign in easily to jio pos app. Follow the steps here below to become as a jio retailer.
How To Get Jio Pos Plus ID & Password:
If you are facing log-in issues, then please follow the steps we have given below;
1. Go to Reliance Jio Website (partner Central)
2. Scroll down and click on “I AM INTERESTED.”
3. A popup will open on your screen, asking you to enter your details.
4. Enter these details – Name, Email, City, Address, Firm Name, Mobile Number and Pincode.
5. Enter the code in the text field for verification purchase and click on “Submit”. You have successfully applied for a partnership with Jio as a retailer.
6) Wait for a few days, you will receive a call from your area JC Manager and he will ask you for some details.
7) Simply answer the questions he asks.
9) That’s it. JC Manager makes you a Retailer if he thinks that you are eligible to become Jio retailer and once, you have become the retailer, your account will be created and you will get your login id password easily.
How To Create Jio Pos Plus Account (Sign-up details)
Here's how to do it:
1. Open the Jio Pos Plus app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the “Create Jio ID” button.
3. Enter your mobile number and tap on the “Submit” button.
4. You will receive a verification code on your mobile number. Enter the code in the app and tap on the “Verify” button.
5. Once your Jio ID is verified, you can login to the app with your Jio ID and password.
To log in to this app, simply open the app and enter your mobile number. You will then be prompted to enter a six-digit OTP. Once you have entered the OTP, you will be taken to the app's main screen.
How To Login To Jio Pos Plus App Using New ID & Password
Now, we are going to share the step for jio pos plus app login.
1. Open Jio Pos App
2. You will see this screen on the app
3. Enter the jio number that you have registered and enter your password
4. Click on “Login”
5. That’s it. You will be successfully logged in to app.
How to reset Jio Pos Plus Password
Follow the steps given here below to reset the password
1. Open the app
2. Click on “Forgot Password”
3. Now, you will see this page on your device
4. Enter your username i.e. your jio retailer ID or shop ID.
5. Click on “Continue”
6. An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number and email address
7. Enter the OTP on the next page
8. Enter new password in both fields. (Make sure, the password matches in both fields)
9. Click on “Continue”
Now you can log in by using the updated Password.
In conclusion, Jio Pos Plus Login and Password are essential for Jio retailers to access the Jio platform and offer services to customers. It is crucial to ensure the safety and security of login credentials to prevent unauthorized access to the account.