The second allotment result of NEET 2017 has been declared by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) on the official website for the admission to the medical (MBBS) and dental (BDS) undergraduate courses in Karnataka. After the first allotment result of KEA NEET 2017 which was published on July 29th, now the second allotment result has announced officially on online. Candidates those who all qualified on NEET 2017 can check the second allotment result at kea.kar.nic.in. The allotment result has out based on the NEET results in every states around the country.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test was conducted at the same day on May 7 across all over the country by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It is the entrance examination in India to get admission in to the medical college to study as per the students wise as MBBS, and BDS. The results were declared on June 23, 2017. As like the same, the NEET PG entrance exam also conducted to get admission to MD or MS in the medical colleges across India.
Under the guidelines and rules of central government and also the state government, all the states are publishing the NEET 2017 allotment results.
In Karnataka, the government released the second phase allotment result on August 21st Monday. The students were given chance to change options if any from August 17 to August 19.
Follow the steps to check the Karnataka NEET 2nd Allotment Results 2017:
- Visit the official website of KEA, kea.kar.nic.in
- Then click on the UG NEET CET-2017 in the homepage of KEA.
- Bow, click on the CET-2017 – Second Round Medical and Dental Results in the new page. (Direct Link) Due to high traffic, the site may down. Check it back after some time.
- Enter the CET number.
- Click on Submit button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Check the allotment result and download it for further reference.