Karnataka SSLC Result 2018 declared by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) on Monday, 7th May 2018. The result has been out on 11:20 AM.
Candidates who had appeared for the Class 10th examination can check their SSLC exam results/scores/grade on the official website or alternative websites. The official websites of KSEEB are kar.nic.in, karresults.nic.in, and results.nic.in.
Totally, about 8.5 lakh candidates appeared for this Karnataka SSLC exam for this year at 2,817 centers in the state. The board announced the Class 10th and PUC exam results as early this year due to assembly elections in the state which will begin on Saturday, 12 May
and ends on Tuesday, 15 May.
Also, the students can get their result SMSing as KAR10<space>ROLLNUMBER to send it on 56263.
Karnataka SSLC Result 2018 Report (Latest update)
- The overall pass percentage is 71.93%. Girls pass percentage is 78.01% whereas 66.56% boys have qualified in this academic Karnataka SSLC exam 2017-18.
- 6,02,802 students passed out of 8,38,088 students on academic 2017-18.
- Overall pass percentage increase of 4.06 percent from 2016-17.
- Rural students have secured more than the urban students
- Rural pass percentage: 74%
- Urban Pass percentage: 69.38%
- Udupi district had the pass percentage of 88.18% which is the first in the state this year.
Karnataka Class 10th results 2018 Toppers
- Yashas MS (from Mysuru boy – Sadvidya High School) and Sudarshan KS (from Bengaluru – Holy Child English School) have secured 625/625.
- 8 students got 624/625
- 12 students scored 623/625.
Karnataka SSLC 10th result 2018: How to check
- Go to the official websites of KSEEB: kseeb.kar.nic.in (or) karresults.nic.in
- Find the notification which likely reads “Karnataka SSLC results 2018” on the home page. But, students can see the link directly on karresults.nic.in website.
- Click the link.
- Enter details required like register number in the provided fields.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Check your SSLC Class 10 Results 2018 and Download it (or/and) Save it (or/and) Take a print out from the further reference.