KEAM 2020 application released: The online application process of the KEAM 2020 entrance examination was started on 1st February 2020, Saturday. The students who wish to get admission to Professional Degree Courses in Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical stream are advised to visit the official website of Office of CEE, cee.kerala.gov.in to register and submit it on the online application form for the same.
KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical courses. As mentioned early, the interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before February 25, 2020. Please remember the last date of certificates uploading, it is 29 February 2020, Saturday, except for nativity and date of birth proof.
Click here the link to apply for KEAM 2020
Check How to apply KEAM 2020:
– Go to the official website, https://cee.kerala.gov.in/main.php
– Click on the KEAM 2020 application link on the homepage.
– Click on the Registration link in the new page which appears on the display screen if you are a new user.
– Click on the declaration
– Then, Click on proceed to continue with the registration and application form
– Now, submit the application fee
– The confirmation page will appear on the display screen, after completing the application form.
– Download and print the confirmation page for further reference.