Liverpool vs Watford: Even though the Liverpool team is at first position in the table at present, they have three drawn matches with a win in the last four of this season. However, they have lost just one game of their last 26 home matches in the month of February on league and cup.
The game between Liverpool and Watford on the match week 28 will kick start at 08:00 pm local time. The match will go on live air from the venue of Anfield in Liverpool, England.
Today's home team Liverpool are unbeaten in their last six meetings against Watford in the league competition. The Merseysiders have won five and drawn one of the last six. Watford have also looking good in the performance of recent games.
They have won the last three games consecutively in all competitions after a draw match. They have only lost one of their last eleven matches in all competitions.
Liverpool vs Watford Live stream, tv listing
- Australia: Optus Sport
- Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka: Star Sports HD 2 Asia, Hotstar, Star Sports 2 Asia
- Canada: Sportsnet East, Sportsnet Ontario, Sportsnet Pacific, Sportsnet West, Sportsnet World Now
- International: LFCTV GO
- South Africa: SuperSport 6, SuperSport 6 Africa
- Spain: Movistar+, Movistar Liga de Campeones
- United Arab Emirates: beIN SPORTS CONNECT
- United States: NBC Sports Gold
Liverpool vs Watford Probable XI
Liverpool XI: Alisson, Milner, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Salah, Sturridge, Mane
Watford XI: Foster, Janmaat, Mariappa, Cathcart, Masina, Doucoure, Capoue, Hughes, Pereyra, Deulofeu, Deeney
Last Updated on 4 years by Bala
Leave a Reply