Maharashtra SSC 10th supplementary Result 2018: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education to announce the Class10th result at 1 pm, as per the sources. So, the students those who have appeared for the examination which was conducted from July 17 to August 2 can check the results on the official website of the board. Go to mahresult.nic.in for scores and results.
Also, the students will be allowed to get the copy of the answer sheets or they can re-evaluate their answer sheets between the dates from tomorrow, August 30 to September 8.
In the annual exam results, girls scored more than boys. The district with the highest pass percentage was Konkan, with 96 percent and the Nagpur was the least scoring district with 85 percent.
Check the steps given below to get Maharashtra SSC 10th supplementary Result 2018:
1) Go to the official website, mahresult.nic.in
2) Click on the result link.
3) Enter roll number and other details in the provided field.
4) Now, click on ‘Submit’.
5) The result will appear on the new screen.
6) Download or/and take a printout for future reference.