Manchester City vs West Ham United: MCI at second in the table with 65 points and 54 goal difference. WHU at the tenth position with 36 points and -5 goal difference. In their last 12 league games against each other at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester City have won ten with a loss and a draw match.
At the Etihad Stadium, this is yet another Premier League match which will be played on 27th February, Wednesday. The game set to kick-off at 08:00 pm local time. In the last 15 league matches at home, the City have scored two goals or more in each.
The opponent of this match, the Hammers are winless in their last five away games in league and cup. They lost four of those five matches. They had a recent win over Fulham on Saturday in the Premier League after two losses and two draws.
Manchester City vs West Ham United Live Stream, TV listing
- Australia: Optus Sport
- Brazil: Watch ESPN Brasil, ESPN2 Brazil
- Canada: Sportsnet World Now, Sportsnet One
- India: Hotstar
- South Africa: SuperSport Maximo 2, SuperSport 7
- Spain: Movistar+, Movistar Liga de Campeones 1
- United Arab Emirates: beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports HD 5
- United Kingdom: BBC Radio Manchester
- United States: NBC Sports Gold
Manchester City vs West Ham United Probable XI
Provisional squad: Fabianski, Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Rice, Noble, Nasri, Anderson, Antonio, Arnautovic, Adrian, Zabaleta, Masuaku, Obiang, Snodgrass, Lanzini, Diangana, Hernandez, Perez, Carroll.
Score prediction: Man City 3-0 West Ham