The memory foam mattress is a type of mattress made of polyurethane. In addition to polyurethane, it is also made of other types of chemicals. These are added to the mattress foams give it the ability to increase its density. The foam mattress is also called polyurethane foam. The mattress was developed to meet the demand of mattress buyers.
The history of the Memory Foam mattress goes back to the NASA Ames Research Center. The NASA Ames Research Center funded a project to design mattress foam that could help alleviate the back pain of astronauts caused by the G-forces in the 1970s. NASA believed that foam material should be used to fit the body shape. Although creating a mold for body can help solve the problem, the person would eventually move from the position. As a result, incorrect pressure points will form in the body. Later, the research team at NASA’s Ames Research Center found a way to create foam that could shape the body’s shape. It is a foam that can evenly distribute the weight of the body to the surface of the foam.
Spirit Sleep is a rising name in the foam mattress industry. Here is why you should consider sleep mattress for your room:
1. They cost less than half of the great “T” brand, and offer the same health benefits, comfort and have the same guarantee.
. Memory foam increases circulation and reduces pressure points. Because of this, they are ideal for those with arthritis, those with fibromyalgia, or those with circulation problems.
3. Spirit Sleep mattresses are guaranteed for twenty years.
4. They work perfectly in adjustable beds. Don’t worry; you can always add the base at a later date if you don’t need one at this time.
5. Some models have removable covers that can be washed and dried in your home’s clothes.
6. There are many different comfort levels, from firm to ultra-luxurious.
7. All Spirit Sleep beds use “Silver Science,” which is embedding silver on the top of the mattress. This naturally dust mites and allergens. It needs to be replaced or recharged; it is not toxic and never wears out.
8. “Green tea technology” is employed by this company. They add natural vegetable oils to their foams, which makes them a more natural and non-toxic solution. Due to this, there is a minimum release of gases, which means less irritating odors and unknown chemicals.
9. Sleep mattress lasts twice as long as internal spring beds.
10. If you have chronic or occasional back pain, a foam bed can help and offer relief. This is because they react to the weight and heat of your body, and keep your spine in a natural position throughout the night.
11. Throw and spin a lot? Try a foam bed with Spirit Sleep memory. They cradle your body and even compensate for pressure points, allowing you to feel comfortable in virtually any position and maintain that position throughout the night.
In the last 30 years, non toxic mattress materials have been replaced by petroleum-based synthetic materials. Almost all crib mattresses in use today contain polyurethane foam, vinyl (PVC), phthalates, chemical fire retardants or barriers, and an extensive list of additional industrial chemicals. Recent studies have questioned the use of these materials.
To ensure a non-toxic environment for the safety and comfort of the baby, look for an organic crib mattress produced with materials such as organic cotton, pure wool, or pure natural rubber. Babies sleep up to 16 hours per day, so it is essential that the mattresses contain no known harmful chemicals or allergens. Spend more time investigating claims of natural or organic products. Formaldehyde or toluene is two chemicals that should be avoided when selecting a natural rubber mattress. Used in synthetic mattresses as an adhesive, formaldehyde has been linked to lung, throat, and nose cancers. Repeated exposure to formaldehyde can have serious effects on the respiratory system. The crib and crib mattresses must also have a practical design and be made of materials tested independently of a third-party testing center.