Oh diamonds, diamonds! All the girls love diamonds; its exceptional beauty makes us stand out and show off elegance.
There are no precious stones that can be compared to diamond. They are found in the most remote places on earth and the mere fact that they can form is a miracle. It takes almost a ton of rock to obtain less than half a carat of rough diamond, which makes the diamond one of the most exceptional and most desirable gemstones in the world. A chocolate diamond is a testimony, durability and strength, and it is not surprising that it is considered the ultimate symbol of love.
These diamonds are known as fantasy-colored diamonds. For this reason, fancy-colored diamonds are purchased almost exclusively by the intensity and distribution of the diamond's color. The criteria taken into account when purchasing a chocolate diamond necklace, such as size proportions and clarity, are less important when acquiring a fancy diamond. The following information will help you better understand fantasy-colored diamonds to determine which one is right for you.
The intensity, depth and richness of color are the most important consideration to consider when buying a fancy colored diamond. The more intense the color, the more exceptional and valuable the diamond will be.
The diamond is composed of pure carbon and is the hardest material on earth, with a hardness of 10 Mohs. The colored gemstones of the diamond are graded by the intensity of the color, with the highest color saturation being the rarest and most valuable.
The rarest diamonds are colored
The universe of colored diamonds is a world apart. And full of flash and very valuable. Because rare and colored diamonds often have impurities that form their symmetrical structure. Because of these, the colors that it has absorbed are trapped. The diamonds reflect only one color: red, green, gray. Also the color of the rare diamond can be due to an inclusion. Also to other reasons like a natural irradiation. Or a defect linked to hydrogen.
How are these rare diamonds colored?
- The red diamond is the rarest and most expensive diamond. It owes its fabulous color to the presence of nitrogen. Also reinforced by the extreme pressure to which the stone is subjected during its formation.
- The violet diamond is also one of the rarest gemstones. Its color is the result of the hydrogen defects of its crystalline structure. It is also known as purple diamond, for its secondary violet dye.
- The blue diamond has often been related to royalty. This diamond belongs to the elite of precious stones. And it is one of the rarest. It's so magnificent color results from the presence of impurities in the stone: borio, a trivalent metal.
- It is simply stunning, the green diamond owes its color to its natural exposure to the uranium rays. Its green color is the result of a natural irradiation, in which the crystals collide with the radioactive particles.
- This pink diamond is magnetic; its pink color is due to the presence of hydrogen in its structure.
- It is like an explosion of vitamins, the orange diamond is distinguished quickly thanks to its vivid and fresh color. This orange color is the result of a reaction of nitrogen with hydrogen.
- Well, the yellow diamond is the result of defects caused by hydrogen or nitrogen. It is one of the rarest on the planet.
- The black diamond owes its color to a very high number of fractures that occur in the stone, they are dark inclusions that are probably due to carbon and graphite.
- The gray diamond owes its tone to defects linked to hydrogen and boron residues.
HOW TO CHOOSE A DIAMOND FOR THE WEDDING PURPOSE
At the time of choosing a jewel with diamonds the greatest difficulty we find knowing how to choose the diamond, since what is the design of the ring or pendant, or of the piece in question, depends more on the personal taste or on how we adapt the jewel, but the diamond, its size, size, carat … are issues that most people, if they are not experts, it escapes. Have a great fun with us!
Leave a Reply