Cisce.org: The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) to announce the results of the ICSE Class 10 and ISC Class 12 examinations today i.e. on 14th May.
The class 10 and class 12 students who had appeared for the exam can check their results at the CISCE’s official website cisce.org. The scorecard will be available online once they released the results formally.
The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations conducted the exams for class 10th and class 12th, which will announce the result at 3 pm, today.
The ICSE class 10th examinations were started from February 26 and concluded on March 28, 2018. The ISC class 12th exams conducted from February 7th to April 2nd and 81,758 students have appeared.
There will be a chance for the technical issues at the time of result announcement due to heavy traffic. So, we requested the students to access their ICSE and ISC results 2018 from http://cisce.examresults.net/ and http://results.nic.in/.
“The council will announce the results at 3 PM on May 14. The results will be made available through CAREERS portal, the website of the council and through SMSes,” said CISEC Chief Executive and Secretary Gerry Arathoon.
The CISCE informed the Human Resources Development (HRD) ministry that it has reduced the pass marks. For the ICSE Class 10, need 33% to clear the board exams. Early, it was 35 percent to pass this exam. For ISC class 12 from 40 percent to 35 percent from the Examination year 2018 onwards.
Last year in 2017, the ICSE results were declared on May 29 at 3 PM. Around 1.75 lakh students appeared for the ICSE exam and the total pass percentage of the exam was 98.53%. In the ISC exams, around 74,000 students appeared and 96.47% passed the exam.
How to check ICSE & ISC Class 10, 12 results
1) Visit the official website, cisce.org (or) use cisce.examresults.net, or results.nic.in
2) You can see the link which related to ICSE Result 2018, ISC Result 2018
3) Click on a link either ICSE Class 10 Results 2018 (or) ISC Class 12 Results 2018 which you need.
4) Enter the Course code, Candidate UID, and captcha.
5) Enter on ‘Show Result’ button.
6) Download it or/and Save it or/and take a print out of your ICSE Results 2018 and ISC Results 2018 for future use.
ICSE & ISC Class 10, 12 Results through SMS
For ICSE results 2018:
Type as ICSE<space>your Unique ID (Example: ICSE 1234567)
Send the message to the number: 09248082883
For ISC results 2018:
Typer as ISC<space>your Unique ID (Example: ISC 1234567)
Send the SMS to 09248082883
The result will be displayed in the following form of ANANYA MAITI ENG-98, HIN-87, HCG-95, MAT-98, SCI-90, CTA-100, SUPW-A, PCA
Steps for schools to check results: CISCE
- Log into the Careers portal, click on the Examination System link.
- Click on ICSE for accessing the ICSE 2017 examination Results or on ISC for accessing the ISC 2017 examination results on the menu bar.
- From ICSE/ISC menu, click on Reports.
- Click on result tabulation to view/print the school’s result tabulation.
- You can also click on the comparison table to view/print the same.