Saudi Arabia vs Egypt world cup match is one out of four as per the schedule today on 25th June 2018, Monday. The match takes place at Volgograd Arena, Stadium in Volgograd, Russia. Saudi Arabia vs Egypt Match time, game kick-off at 17:00 Local time (5 pm).
In the last two matches in this group stage, both of these two teams have not won games or even draw. These two national teams to be eliminated as first from the World Cup after collecting zero points by playing two matches against Uruguay and Russia.
Since Confederations Cup 1999, today’s match will be the first game between Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Also, this will be the first game for Egypt against to the Asian nation.
From the squad of Saudi Arabia, Mansoor Al-Harbi, Ali Al-Bulaihi, and Omar Hawsawi could all miss this game today. For Egypt, 45-year-old goalkeeper Essam El Hadary starts the lineup.
Saudi Arabia v Egypt Starting XI
Saudi Arabia Starting XI: Almosailem, Osama, Alburayk, Yasser, Motaz, Salman, Hatan, Otayf, Hussain, Salem, Fahad.
Egypt Starting XI: Elhadary, Ali Gabr, Hegazy, Fathi, Abdelshafy, Tarek Hamed, Elneny, Abdalla, Treziguet, Marwan, Salah.
Saudi Arabia vs Egypt Live Streaming TV List
|Media (TV, Radio, Mobile, Internet)|
|Africa||beIN Sport, Econet Media Limited|
|Americas||FOX Sports (USA), DirecTV Latin America, TV Globo (Brazil), TSN (Canada), Mountrigi Management Group Ltd (Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico )|
|Asia||beIN Sports (Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia), Sony Pictures Networks India, CTN (Cambodia), PCCW Content Limited (Hong Kong), Dentsu Inc (Japan), SBS Korea, ABS (Philippines),|
|Europe||EBU, BBC TV, ITV, CYBC, SVT, Danmarks Radio TV, TF1, beIN Sports France, ARD / ZDF, IPBC, RAI Radiotelevisione Italiana, JSC Channel One Russia, Mediaset Espana Comunicacion S.A.|
|Oceania||SBS Australia, Optus Content PTY Limited, Fiji Television Limited|
According to the Nicholas prediction, this game will end up with the favor of Egypt, who have more chances to win this match with 0-2 final score. Also, in the Google Stats, it says that Egypt had 55 percent winning chance and Saudi Arabia with 18 percent. The remaining 27 percent for a draw.
Top news websites are online which providing live score and commentary. Catch all the moments of the match on social media also. Follow FIFA official website for more information on this match.