SBI Clerk Mains Marks 2016: One of the biggest bank in India recruiting people to fill the vacancies in the various department. Junior Associates is one of that in State Bank of India (SBI), the bank has released the mains marks. Also, the bank released the mains marks for Junior Agricultural Associates. The SBI was conducted the Clerk Mains examination in the month of June. Candidates have appeared for this exam after qualified in their prelims examination. Now, the candidates those all appeared on the mains exam can check their results of SBI Clerk JA & JAA Marks 2016. Get the direct link and guide to download the Score Card.
The government-owned public sector bank is conducting various exams to select the eligible candidates for various vacancies at the various department on every year. The official notification about the recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and the Junior Agricultural Associates has released by the Bank. The interested candidates have also applied and appeared for the prelims and then appeared on mains exam after qualified on the Preliminary exam. The candidates can able to check the marks on official website Now.
SBI Clerk Mains Marks 2016
State Bank of India SBI released Clerk Mains written exam marks. Get the marks from the direct link given below.
SBI JA & JAA Clerk Mains Exam Marks 2016:
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Posts Name: Junior Associates in Clerical Cadre
Category: Mains Marks
Examination Date : 25th & 26th June 2016
Status: Marks Released
Check SBI Clerk Junior Associates Marks 2016
- Kindly visit the SBI official website or click the direct result link which given here (sbi.co.in).
- The Direct link will open the result page. And the candidates can be able to check the results by filling register number and date of birth on respective fields.
- If the homepage displayed on screen means, then click the SBI Clerk JA & JAA Mains Marks 2016. Then enter the register number and DOB to get the marks.
- Click on submit button and then the Marks will appear on the screen.
- Save / Download/ Print it for further reference.
Share this News with the people those who all attended the SBI Clerk Junior Associates Examination. And Stay tuned with WORLDHAB for the latest news of other exam results update.