SBI clerk prelims result 2018: The Junior Associates – customer support and sales 2018 exam result has been declared on the official website on Tuesday, 24th July 2018. Check the result on the official website of the State bank of India.
The state-run bank was conducted the online preliminary examination was held on June 23, 24 and 30. The SBI had scheduled the SBI Clerk main examination on 5th August and it’s admit card was expected on July 23. It is expected that the admit card to be released for SBI Clerk Mains exam soon. In the SBI Clerk Main exam, 190 questions for 200 marks will be asked.
There are 9366 vacancies, the SBI Clerk recruitment is being done for filling which was announced by the state-run bank in January 2017.
How to check SBI PO Prelims result 2018:
Here’s the direct link to check the result.
1) Visit the official SBI website, and click SBI career section.
2) Click on SBI Junior associates recruitment link, click ninth dot in the latest announcement section.
3) Click SBI clerk prelims 2018 result link.
4) Enter roll number, date of birth or your registration number.
5) Enter Captcha and Submit.