This is the game of Southampton versus Arsenal, fixtured to play on Sunday, 16th December at St. Mary’s Stadium in Southampton, Hampshire. The Saints’ have won only six matches of their last 38 Southampton vs Arsenal meetings in the Premier League which includes ten drawing and 22 losing matches.
In the Premier League fixtures, Saints have won only four of their last 41 Premier League, drawing 17 and losing 20. Currently, they are at the 19th position in this season by scoring nine points.
The Gunners didn’t lost their 14 outings in the Premier League, winning 10 and drawing four. Also, Arsenal have 22 games without defeat in all competitions, winning 17 and drawing five.
Southampton vs Arsenal Starting XI:
Southampton Starting XI: McCarthy, Yoshida, Valery, Vestergaard, Bednarek, Targett, Romeu, Hojbjerg, Armstrong, Redmond, Ings Subs: Gunn, Hoedt, Long, Davis, Austin, Ward-Prowse, Johnson
Arsenal Starting XI: Leno, Bellerin, Koscielny, Lichtsteiner, Monreal, Xhaka, Iwobi, Guendouzi, Torreira, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang Subs: Elneny, Cech, Ramsey, Lacazette, Ozil, Maitland-Niles, Nketiah
Match Result: Southampton 3-2 Arsenal
SOU: Danny Ings (20′, 44′) Charlie Austin (85′)
ARS: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (28′, 53′)
Southampton vs Arsenal Live Stream, TV List
Saints Live and Arsenal Player are official services which provide the live updates of the match. Arsenal Player provides live audio commentary of Arsenal’s games.
- Australia: Optus Sport
- Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka: Star Sports Select HD2
- Canada: TSN3, TSN5, RDS GO, RDS 2, TSN4, TSN GO
- India: Hotstar, Star Sports Select HD2
- South Africa: SL2G, SuperSport 5 Africa, SuperSport 5
- United Arab Emirates: beIN Sports HD 11, beIN SPORTS CONNECT, beIN Sports HD 1
- United Kingdom: BBC Radio 5 Live, Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Premier League, SKY GO Extra
- United States: NBC Sports Gold, SiriusXM FC
Match Prediction: Southampton 0-1 Arsenal