Tamil Nadu 12th Result 2018: It is a day for all the students those who have appeared for the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Examination (also known as Class 12th). The Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) had Declared the TN +2 result 2018 on May 16, Wednesday at 09:28 AM.
Update: The overall pass percentage of this year in TN HSC +2 Results 2018 is 91.1%. Girls scored 94.1% higher (6.4 %) than boys 87.7%. Check result on the official mobile app, which is available on Android and iOS download it from the link given below.
The Class 12th examination was conducted by the Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) between 1st March and 6th April for the academic 2017-18. The evaluation of Class 12 (plus 2) answer sheets started from April 6. Overall, 1907 schools have secured 100% pass percentage.
The government of Tamil Nadu, Directorate of Government Examinations declaring examination Results which can be viewed through the following +2 exam result 2018 website:
Also, students can view the TN HSC Results on official Mobile Apps which is available on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Android Play Store: http://bit.ly/2InmIx5
- iOS App Store: https://apple.co/2GgCZBS
TN +2 Result 2018 Latest Update:
- 9,07,620 students have registered on both schools and from the individual.
- From the schools, totally 8,60,434 students appeared including 4,60,255 boys and 4,00,179 girls.
- In the general Stream and vocational stream, 7,98,613 and 61,821 appeared respectively.
- Virudhunagar is the first district on pass percentage, which has 97.0 percent. Erode in the second position.
- Around 6000 students have not appeared for the exam in this year, but they all registered.
- Overall, 1907 schools have secured 100% pass percentage.
- 238 Government schools have scored 100% result, in that 2574 students have cleared this exam.
- Totally 231 students have scored more than 1180 (50 boys and 181 girls)
- Between 1151 and 1180, 1440 boys and 3407 girls scored.
- 700 & below, 189318 boys and 158620 girls scored.
- For Revaluation, the date and time allowed from 17th May to 19 May 2018 to apply from the schools.
As many as 95% students will get results to their mobile phone within 2 minutes or within 2 PM by the Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) – said education minister at the press meet. Also, he added that there will no technical errors in results servers like website crash. Students can check their results easily from the official websites itself.
In this year, 2018 will be for the first time that students will also receive a certificate with their Tamil name.
How to check TN +2 Result 2018:
1) Go to any one of the official websites or mobile app gave above to check your results.
2) Enter Registration number and Date of birth in the format of dd/mm/yyyy.
3) Click ‘Submit' button.
Also, try IVR to get results. Due to the huge traffic on TNDGE Board website on result day, students can try IVR system which provides with the results via a call.
From the mobile phone messaging service (SMS), students can also check their TNDGE Board Class 12 result 2018 via SMS too. The board will send the students results with the marks of all subjects to their parents' registered mobile phone.
Apart from board websites, IVR, SMSes, students can also check their TN +2 results 2018 to their school.
“For the students, those who scored lesser or failed in this HSC 12th exam can call to the government's 24 hours helpline number 14417 to get the self-confidence,” said TN education minister Sengottaiyan.
Also, as per the announcement by the minister, most of the students who have appeared in this HSC Class 12th exams are nearly 95 percent will get their result through SMS as well, no any actions needed from students side as requested to any servicing number which is an automatic process.
Leave a Reply