TN 11th result 2018 officially announced on time as mentioned by the Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu. Students who had sat for the examinations can check their results now at board’s result website.
Go to the official website, then click on the result link which reads as ‘HSE (+1) March 2018 Result’. Now, enter roll number and date of birth in the given fields. Your 11th result will be displayed on the new screen by clicking on ‘submit’. For the further reference, students can download their result and take a printout.
– Total number of students appeared: 8,63,668
– Total number of students appeared from schools: 8,47,648
– Girls Pass percentage: 94.6%
– Boys Pass percentage: 87.4%
– Government School Pass percentage: 83.9%
– Matriculation School Pass Percentage: 98.6%
– Erode district have got 97.3% and toped in the first position. Tirupur in the second position with 96.4% and Coimbatore in third, 96.2%.
– 36,380 students scored above 500 marks.
– 64,817 students scored between 451-500.
So, visit the official website and check your results. If you facing technical errors like 404 or others, then visit an alternative website such as indiaresults.com. Or download the official TN HSC Result on your android phone to check your 11th results instantly, the app is also available on iOS App Store.
This is the first time that the board conducted the public exam for the class 11th (Plus One) in Tamil Nadu. Also, it will be continued on all upcoming academic years.