TN SSLC Result 2018: Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) announced the class 10th examination results on 23rd May, Wednesday.
Students in the state who appeared for their SSLC examination in March-April 2018 can check the official notification on the official website, tnresults.nic.in.
So, the candidates can check their scores on the official websites of the Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) given below:
- http://www.dge.tn.nic.in/ | http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/ | http://www.dge2.tn.nic.in/ http://www.dge1.tn.nic.in/ | http://tnresults.nic.in/
TN SSLC Result 2018 Latest Update:
- The overall pass percentage of Class 10 in Tamil Nadu this year, 94.5% which increased by 0.1% when to compare with last year result.
According to the report, Tamil Nadu 10th supplementary exam will be held on July 28, 2018.
- 8,97,945 students cleared the exam, while 9,50,397 students had appeared in the exam.
- 96.4% boys, 92.5% girls have cleared the TN 10th exam this year.
- The pass percentage in government schools is 91.36.
TN SSLC Result 2018 Marks Range
- 9,402 students have scored more than 481 marks.
- 56,837 students scored between 451 and 480 marks.
- 64,144 students have secured from 426 marks and 450 marks.
- 76,413 students are there between 401 and 425 total mark range.
- Sivagangai district has recorded the highest pass percentage of 98.5%. Erode in the second position with 98.38 % and Virudhu Nagar secured with 98.26 % at third.
- Salem district has scored the pass percentage of 95.00%.
- 94.20% students have cleared the exam in the Chennai.
- 1,687 Government schools have secured 100% pass percentage out of 5,489.
Based on Schools
Government schools: 91.36 %
Government Aided schools: 94.36 %
Matriculation Schools: 98.79 %
Co-education schools: 94.81 %
Girls schools: 96.27 %
Boys schools: 87.54 %
TN students who have appeared on the examination should need to keep their roll number ready to check the results. Also, they need to enter their date of birth followed by roll number to get 2018 TN 10th public result.
Last week on 16th May, the board announced that TN 12th result, 91.10 percent students cleared the exam. In the official notification, it reads that “SSLC – Xth Std. Examination Results Expected on 23rd May 2018 at 09:30 Hrs.”
On the official website of Directorate of Government Examinations, dge.tn.gov.in, the notification reads that “SSLC Public Exam – March, 2018 – Result Analysis will be opened on 23-05-2018 at 9.30 AM.”
As per the official notification on 10th result 2018 date, TN SSLC Results 2018 released on at 9:30 am on Wednesday. The Tamil Nadu Class 10th Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) examination conducted in this year from 16th March to 20th April.
About more than nine lakh students have had appeared for the TN 10th public examination 2018. In the last year 2017, 9.33 lakh students have appeared in the SSLC and cleared 94.40 percent.
Due to some issues between teachers and state government, the exam results for class 10 delayed this year. Early, the reports suggested that the TN SSLC Results 2018 would be released on May 19. But, the officials denied the reports and confirmed the official date of result declaration.
Check TN SSLC Result 2018
- Go to the official website, tnresult.nic.in
- Click on the link reads like “SSLC March 2018 Results”
- A new window would open to get your TN 10th result.
- Enter roll number and date of birth in the order of dd/mm/yyyy on concern field.
- Click on ‘Get Marks’ button
- Your 10th result with marks would be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or/and download or/and take a printout for future use.
- The mark sheet would also be provided by the board later through your schools.
Also, the results will be sent to students’ registered mobile numbers through SMS service soon after the declaration of the result, before 10 am. National Informatics Centres (NIC) will also help to check the results for students.
Use mobile phone app to check your 10th result results which will also be available soon on the app after declaring the results by the board. The candidates have to download the results app from the Google play store.
On May 16, the DGE Tamil Nadu has declared the HSC Class 12 results. In that, the overall pass percentage was 91.10%, girls have performed better than boys in the TN public exam this year as previous years.