TN TET 2022 Paper 2 Admit card: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TNTRB) is conducting the Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test from Friday, 3rd February 2023. The board already released the notice in early January about the exam dates and also released the TN TET district hall ticket last week. Also announced the release dates of TN TET paper 2 exam centres. The candidates can only get an admit card with the exam centre details on three days before the exam date. Candidates who have not checked the admit card yet can download the same from the official website of TN TRB–trb.tn.nic.in.
The board also released the rejected application details. If you didn't get the admit card, then please check the rejection list. If you forget the process of how to access the portal to get your TN TET admit card. Then follow the steps given below;
TN TET Admit Card 2022: Steps to download Hall ticket
Note: The candidates will have to enter their Registration number and password.
- Registered candidates should visit the official website, trb.tn.nic.in
- Click on the link which reads, “TAMILNADU TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST TNTET PAPER-II-2022 – COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION ADMIT CARD” on the homepage.
- The page will be redirected to another page with instructions and guidelines.
- Click on the link “Click here to download Admit Card” at the bottom.
- On the Online Registration Form page, click “Account user Login”
- Now, enter the registration number and password.
- Now go to the dashboard (if you are on a computer), OR click ‘option' in the top right corner, then click dashboard (if you are on a mobile phone).
- Where you can see the link to download admit card. Click “Click here to download the Admit card for your Allotted District” to download admit card.
- Take its printout so as to carry the same to the exam hall.
- Examination Schedule
- Applications Rejected List – 30 candidates rejected
- 27 January 2023 TN TET Paper 2 Press Release
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Board||Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu|
|TNTET Paper 2 Exama Dates||English|
|Content Languages||From February 3 to February 14|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Total Marks||150 marks|
|TN TET official website||trb.tn.nic.in|
Guidelines to note before going to Exam
1. Teachers Recruitment Board released the Provisional Admit Card-I (Districts) for the eligible candidates who have applied for the TNTET Paper II examination.
2. The examination centre (Venue) admit card is available for download, three days prior to the Scheduled date of the examination. Further, it is instructed that candidates are expected to download their Admit card–II (Venue) and adhere to the instructions notified thereon.
|Exam Date||Exam Center Admit Card||Phase|
|03 FEB 2023||31.01.2023||Phase I|
|04 FEB 2023||01.02.2023||Phase I|
|05 FEB 2023||02.02.2023||Phase I|
|06 FEB 2023||03.02.2023||Phase I|
|07 FEB 2023||04.02.2023||Phase I|
|08 FEB 2023||05.02.2023||Phase I|
|10 FEB 2023||07.02.2023||Phase II|
|11 FEB 2023||08.02.2023||Phase II|
|12 FEB 2023||09.02.2023||Phase II|
|12 FEB 2023||10.02.2023||Phase II|
|12 FEB 2023||11.02.2023||Phase II|
3. As per the report, the districts are allotted for the candidates based on their communication address and the availability of seats in the districts.
4. Candidates should download their Admit Card through online only as no separate physical copy of this Admit Card will be dispatched.
5. Candidates should check their Admit Card for the information furnished therein and in case of any discrepancy, it should be immediately reported to the Member Secretary, TRB. Chennai for necessary action.
6. The candidates appearing in the Online examination should, in their own interest, check their eligibility in all respects so as to avoid disappointuent if any at a later stage and their candidature for this examination is “PURELY PROVISIONAL”
7. Please note that this Admit Card does not constitute any offer of employment.
8. To maintain Secrecy towards fair conduct of examination random allotment of district and centre will be done as per the current policy of the Board.
9. NO REQUEST FOR CHANGE IN EXAMINATION CENTRE WILL BE CONSIDERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
10. The candidate must bring this Admit Card to the Examination Centre. No candidate will be allowed entry without this Admit Card Please affix your recent passport-size photograph (which is mandatory and will be matched with the photograph printed on Admit Card). The candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Test without the Admit Card.
10. The candidate is also required to bring any one of the following Photo Identification Cards(preferably one given during registration) in original viz,
- Voter Identity Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card
If any candidate fails to carry the above-mentioned Photo Identity proof, then the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the Examination
11. No Candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the gate closing time.
12. Frisking by Police personnel Security personnel will be done at the entrance of the Examination Centre.
13. Possession or use of electronic devices such as Mobile phones, Microphones or any other Associated Accessories, Calculators, Log Tables, pagers, Digital diaries, Books, Electronic equipment or gadgets, etc. are strictly prohibited m the Examination Hall. If any candidate is found in possession of any of these devices/materials, their candidature is liable to be rejected. Also, the candidate should not bring any valuables to the Examination Centre and the Centre shall not be responsible for their safe custody.
14. They should not wear belt, any ornaments, shoes, high heels etc. They should come only in chappals/sandals.
15. Candidates are not allowed to carry any material except the Admit Card and Photo Identification Card inside the Examination Hall.
16. Rough sheets will be provided to the candidates for carrying out rough work during the test. These sheets need to be returned to the test administrator before leaving the test venue.
17. Candidates are requested to bring Transparent Ball Pen for rough work.
18. This Examination shall consist of Multiple-Choice Objective questions only in the medium as per notification and shall be of 180 minutes in duration.
19. Candidates to maintain complete silence in the examination hall during the examination & communication in any form with other candidates or with outsiders or any unauthorized persons is not permitted.
20. Non-observance of the instructions mentioned herein or instructions issued hereafter or use of any unfair means or possession of any incriminating material during the examination will render the candidature liable for disqualification from the test and the candidate will be prosecuted.
21. The Admit Card will be retained by the Examination Centre. Candidates are instructed to keep a copy of Admit Card for future reference.
22. In case of issues relating to technical aspects, TRB reserves the right to reschedule the examination.
23. Board reserves the right to postpone or cancel the examination in case of issues like Law and Order situations, natural disasters etc, and also to reschedule exams based on technical issues.
24. Due to any technical failure if the exam could not start/restart for 60 mins the exam will be cancelled and will be rescheduled. The revised exam dates and the exam venue will be intimated to the candidates via email & SMS later.
26. Candidates are instructed to contact Invigilator with written representation for any technical related and display (Symbol) issues if any. Representations if any on a later date cannot be entertained. For any other issues related to administration, contact the Observer, appointed by Education Department/The Board.
27. With regard to the conduct of the examination, the decision of the board shall be final and beading.
28. Impersonation and other malpractices will be liable for criminal prosecution apart from debarment from present and future examinations.
Last Updated on 2 months by Bala
Leave a Reply