|Name of the User Department||No. of Vacancies|
|Directorate of School Education (including 171 ST shortfall)||2171|
|Directorate of MBC/DNC Welfare (Including 19 SC shortfall and 4 ST shortfall)||23|
|Directorate of Adi- Dravidar Welfare||16|
|Directorate for Welfare of the Differently Abled||12|
- Rs 600 for all candidates (except SC, SCA, ST and differently abled persons.)
- Rs 300 for SC, SCA, ST and differently abled persons.
How to Apply for UG TRB (TNTET Paper 2)
- Candidates should read carefully “How to Apply” section given in the Notification / TRB’s website.
- Candidates should apply only through Online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board’s website: https://www.trb.tn.gov.in. No other mode of application will be entertained. The application process is entirely Online.
- A Valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidates are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidates should be uploaded by the candidates at the time of Online Application itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
- All the particulars and documents mentioned in the Online application including name of the candidate, post applied for, subject applied for, communal reservation, date of birth, address and all other fields will be
considered as final. The Candidates can make any changes (addition / deletion) if necessary, while filling the Online application before final submission. No Modifications will be allowed after the final submission of Online application. Since certain fields are mandatory and fixed which cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the Online application form with utmost care and caution, as no correspondence regarding change of those particulars will be entertained at any cost.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling the application. In case, if duplicate application of a candidate for the same subject is detected, Board will consider only the latest application, if
it is in order.
Upload Required Documents
Candidates should upload the required Documents / Certificates for proof in respect of all the claims made in the application with reference to this Notification at the time of submission of Online application itself. If the following required Documents / Certificates are not uploaded by the Candidates, while applying, his /
her application will be rejected after due process:
Qualification Certificates: The following Original Certificates and Mark Statements to be uploaded in
the portal along with the Online application:
(i) 10th/ SSLC.
(ii) 12th/ Higher Secondary Course or its equivalent.
(iii) Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education
(iv) B.El.Ed., 4 Years or its equivalent: a) Consolidated Marksheet & b) Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
(v) 4 – Year B.A./B.Sc.Ed., or B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.,: a) Consolidated Marksheet & b) Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
(vi) U.G. Degree in the relevant subject or its equivalent: a) Consolidated Marksheet & b) Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
(vii) B.Ed., Degree or its equivalent: a) Consolidated Marksheet & b) Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
(viii) Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate – Paper II
Community Certificate: Community Certificate should be obtained from the following authorities
of Government of Tamil Nadu by the candidates for claiming Communal reservation as the case may be.
(i) ST – Revenue Divisional Officer (if the certificate is issued after 11.11.1989)
(ii) SC/SCA – Tahsildar of native taluk of the candidate.
(iii) BC, BCM and MBC/DNC–Headquarters Deputy Tahsildar or Special Deputy Tahsildar.
(iv) Community Certificate of Married woman issued with her Father’s name alone shall be accepted.
(v) If the Community Certificate of the married woman candidate is issued with her Husband’s name, the woman candidate will be considered under General Turn (G.T) only.
(vi) Community certificates issued by any other State or Union Territory Authorities will not be considered against vacancies reserved for 69% communal reservation. They will be considered under General Turn (G.T) only. (For further details refer para 14 (F) of “Instructions to the candidates”)
Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) Certificate: For the post of GRADUATE TEACHERS/ BLOCK RESOURCE TEACHER EDUCATORS (BRTE), Candidate who claims reservation under Persons Studied
in Tamil Medium (PSTM) category has to submit Tamil Medium Study Certificate in the prescribed format (ANNEXURE I & II). As per G.O.(Ms.) No.82, Human Resource Management (S) Department, Dated 16.08.2021.
Disability Certificate: Candidates who claims the reservation under Differently abled category, has to upload an Identity Card and Passbook with Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
No Objection Certificate (N.O.C.): Candidates who are in the service of the Indian Union or a State
in India or in the employment of Local Bodies or Universities, or Quasi Government Organizations constituted under the authority of the Government of India or of a State in India whether in regular service or in a temporary service need not send their application through their Head of Department or Employer. Instead, they may directly apply to the Teachers Recruitment Board after duly informing their Employer in writing that they are applying for the
particular recruitment and with the condition that they should produce “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) in the form prescribed as in Annexure III, from Head of the Department or the Appointing Authority at the time of attending the Certificate Verification, if called for.