Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published the TNPSC group 2A hall ticket 2017 at the official commission website, tnpsc.gov.in. As per the notification, the commission will conduct the written examination those who all applied for the Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Service Examinations – II. About 7.5 lakh students are willing to attend the exam around 32 districts in the state. In the notification which released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission mentioned that there are totally 1,953 vacancies available under the Group 2A Services.
It is the time to download the TNPSC Group 2A admit card through online. The Commission can’t send the call letter as separately to the candidate’s address. While this is the process of Non-Interview based Selection, so candidates will get benefitted more by only attending the exam as well.
In this exam, every candidate will get 200 multiple choice questions in a single paper. Candidates should pass this exam to get the government job as their dream. Each and every year, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducting the examination by releasing the notification for various vacancies. Like the same, the board released a notification for the posts such as Assistant, Clerk, Typist and others.
As mentioned before, candidates those who all will pass this exam will get the job directly without interviews. There are two sections in the question paper, in Section 1 it will be 75 general questions and 25 Aptitude and Mental Ability questions. Remaining 100 questions will be General as based on the language studied in the SSLC.
Name of the Post: COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION–II (2017-2018) (NON-INTERVIEW POSTS) (GROUP-II A SERVICES)
Date of Notification: 27.04.2017
Date of Closing: 26.05.2017
Date of Exam: 06.08.2017
Download TNPSC Group 2A Hall Ticket 2017
- Kindly visit the official website, tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on TNPSC Group 2a Hall Ticket 2017 on the homepage. OR Click on Hall Ticket Download at the right-hand side.
- Check COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION–II (2017-2018) (NON-INTERVIEW POSTS) (GROUP-II A SERVICES) in the list of current notification.
- Click on Download Admit Card at the right side of the status column.
- Now, enter the Application No. (OR) Login Id with the Date Of Birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will display on the screen.
- Download or take Print out and keep it for future reference.