TBSE Result 2018 for the Science stream announced on the Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) official website. As per the sources, the result would be released at 9 am on 22nd May, Tuesday.
For the Tripura Higher Secondary Examination (H.S. +2 Stage) Science – Year 2018, there are totally 3544 students have had appeared for the examination. The Tripura board conducted the examination between 8th March and 11th April.
The TBSE Poorva Madhyamik or Higher Secondary Results for Science Stream released on 22 May. For the TBSE Class 12 Arts and Commerce students, they can expect the results in the month of June. Also, the TBSE Madhyamik or Class 10 Results will be announced in the same month of June.
Last year in 208, a total of 3,377 students had appeared for the TBSE 12th examination. In that, totally 2,826 cleared the board examination.
The Tripura Board Results (H.S. +2 Stage: Science, Arts & Commerce, Madhyamik Examination 10th standard) would also be available on following websites:
- tripura.nic.in, tripuraresults.nic.in, also on indiaresults.com and examresults.net.
Alternatively, students can get their results through mobile phone via SMS. Students to follow the steps to get results on SMSing,
- Simply type as TBSE12 <space> Roll Number and send it to 54242.
Check Tripura TBSE 12th Science Result 2018
1) Go to the official website: tbse.in and tripura.nic.in
2) Click on the link that reads like ‘TBSE 12th Science Result’
3) Enter the roll number and other required details if any.
4) Click on ‘Submit’
5) Check Result.
6) Save it or/and download it or/and take print out for the future purpose.
As mentioned above, candidates should save the PDF copy of the result as the board will not issue the original mark sheet soon after the official declaration of the result on online. Also, take printout your mark sheet from the official website for future references.