UPSC NDA admit card 2017 is now available on official website. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) decided to conduct the NDA exam, as per the notification, the interested candidates were applied for the exam. Now, the admit card to all the candidates who applied to get into the Defence and Naval academy’s are available on official website with important details of the examination.
According to the the notification by the Commission, the written examination for National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy has scheduled on 10th September, Sunday. For those who all applied for this written examination can get their admit card form the official website which has been released on September 14th Monday. While the online application process was ended on 30th June, Friday. As per the source, around 4 lakh candidates applied for the NDA exam.
By using the registration number or roll number, candidates can download their NDA admit card on online.
On the June 7th Wednesday, the Commission released notification about the examination of NDA and NA (II). We requested all the candidates to read the notifications and the instruction which is provided in the booklet.
According to the vacancy update, totally 208 vacancies are there in the (NDA) – Army, 55 in Navy, 72 in Air Force, and 55 in the Naval Academy (10+2) Cadet Entry Scheme.
- Click the direct link to download the NDA and NA Exam II 2017 admit cards.
- In this page, read all the instruction carefully before downloading the e-admit card. Also, it is good to take a print out of the instruction.
- Click on Yes at the bottom of the page.
- There are two options to download the admit card as mentioned previously. They are, By Registration Id and By Roll Number.
- Then select the date of birth in the format of dd/mm/yyyy. Enter Captcha code.
- Click on submit button.
- The Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out.
Note: If the photograph is not printed or not visible on the admit card. Candidates must carry two identical photographs along any one of the identity proof such as voter ID card, Aadhaar card, Driving license, etc., to the examination hall.