Vidyasagar University result 2018: West Bengal based Vidyasagar University has been announced the results of BA, BSc, BCom degree part 2. Check the result on the official website called vidyasagar.ac.in and also the results are available on the partner websites such as exametc.com and indiaresults.com.
Steps to check Vidyasagar University result 2018:
- Visit to the official website, Vidyasagar University.
- Also, check the other two websites which mentioned.
- On the homepage, go to the result section.
- Click on “Results of B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com : Honours / General/Major of Part-2 Examination – 2018”
- Now, again click on any of the third party websites on the next page.
- Click on the results in the new page.
- Enter roll number and other requirement details.
- Check result and take a print out.
Also, check results on mobile phones through SMS. Follow this instruction: Type “VUUG” space “roll no” to 54242. Also, “VUUG” space “collcoderollno” to 54242.
VUUG 123456 & send it to 54242.
Another one way here, type SMS as VIDU space roll no to 5676750.