WBHRB Recruitment 2017: WBHRB, West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, has announced the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer for 2418 Posts. Medical practitioners who are looking to take part in the medical jobs can fill the online application form from WBHRB’s official website www.wbhrb.in. Medical Aspirants can fill the online application form from 15th December 2016 to 28th December 2016.
You can check below all details of West Bengal Health Recruitment 2017 which includes eligibility Criteria, fee, selection process, important dates, application process, admit card, result, etc.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Name of Post: General Duty Medical Officer
- Name of Organization: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- No of Posts: 2418
- Pay Scale: 15600/- to 42000/- + 5400/- GP
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.wbhrb.in
|Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||BC Category A||BC Category B||PWD||Total|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1106||507||210||283||220||92||2418|
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer: WBHRB
Education Qualification: First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical council of India.
Age Limits: Applicant’s age should not exceed 32 years as on date 01-01-2017. Relaxation of Age will be according to the Govt. of West Bengal.
Dates to Remember:
1. Application Starting Date: 15-12-2016
2. Last date to fill Online Application: 28-12-2016
3. Last date for Exam Fee: 04-01-2017
3. Last Date for Full Submission of form: 06-01-2017
- Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 210 as application fee. The payment mode is only Online.
- Selection Process: Aspirants will get selected based on their performance in written examination and interview round.
- Admit Card: The WBHRB MO Exam Admit Card 2017 will be released online on the official website before few days the date of examination.
- Result: The final Result of WBHRB MO Medical Officer examination will be published on the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board after few days of examination.
About West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB): West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is a committee for selecting candidates for direct recruitment for the permanent or temporary post. The appointing authority is Department of Health and Family Welfare of the state of West Bengal. The committee has released a notification for 2418 post of Medical Officer.