MAAC animation is one of the oldest media and entertainment education brand which started in India in the year 1986. It is a brand of Aptech Limited which is a global education provider which had started its education business in the year 1986. Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics or in short known as MAAC academy has numerous centers worldwide and till date has provided lakhs of students with jobs in the media and entertainment industry. The MAAC academy is one of the oldest has seen and experienced the transformation of the media and entertainment industry has been able to curate its course according to the industry demands and provided jobs to a huge number of media and animation fanatics in the entertainment industry.
The MAAC animation academy provides education not only based on the courses they are learning but also knows the market requirement and curates its course accordingly. It provides advanced courses in gaming, film making, visual effects (VFX), animation, web design, graphic design and many more. The faculties at MAAC animation are very experienced and provide their students with great insights about the dynamics on which the media and entertainment industry works. The MAAC academy is not like any other media and entertainment industry and provides a real studio-based environment to its students so that they can be comfortable in that environment whenever they graduate and find work in a real studio outside the academy. The courses in MAAC academy not only involves academy based learning but the students are made familiar with all industry-specific dynamics and technologies through the industry and studio visits as well as the course-specific advanced workshops they can attend.
What makes MAAC Academy successful in the current Media and Entertainment Market?
Today’s generation of smartphones and fast-paced life infused with technological advancement has given the media and entertainment industry a huge boost. This boost has been well understood by the MAAC academy and they have been able to procure and curate some of the most advanced courses out of the demand of the media entertainment industry. The high life of luxury and fame is dreamed by every student who is a media and entertainment fanatic and wants to enjoy that life. MAAC academy takes you closer to that dream of yours through the education they provide to induce and create new content within the animation and filmmaking industry which would attract the attention of the industry towards you. Some of the advantages that MAAC academy provides which makes it the best media and entertainment academy in India are given below:
- It provides its students with an all-round development course in broadcasting, animation, multimedia as well as production which opens new doors for a better understanding of the media and entertainment industry.
- Animation gives life to the ideas of creative minds who want to showcase their ideas through their work. MAAC animation provides the students with all idealistic and technical tools which would help them to realize their ideas through movies, adverts, short films, animated movies, games and many more.
- MAAC academy employs the best faculties who have worked in the media and entertainment industry themselves. The faculties are divided according to their specialties and provide knowledge to the students in the field of filmmaking, web designing, photography, VFX, gaming and broadcast.
- The MAAC animation studios not only provide theoretical education in its curriculum but have all the latest technology and infrastructure that a big production studio has with all the latest animation and VFX generating tools, software and equipment or gadgets.
Factors which make MAAC Animation a cut above the rest
It doesn’t matter what skills you are going to obtain from the MAAC academy, but MAAC always prepares you for your future career in Media and Entertainment industry in such mould that you will always be a cut above the rest of the people working there. There are some unique qualities and factors which MAAC animation has established and maintained that makes it so which are given below:
- The wide array of career-oriented courses – the minds working behind the MAAC academy have curated the courses according to the industry requirement keeping in mind the professional needs of the students. The courses are designed for job oriented purpose as well as short term knowledge-based purpose for industry working professionals who want to learn some specific art in the media and entertainment industry.
- World-Class Technology-based Curriculum – the curriculum taught in MAAC animation is world-class and technology-based which is updated every year to suit to the current industry standards. There is a dedicated R&D team in the MAAC academy which chalks out the latest curriculum as per international media and entertainment industry standards which is aimed at providing the students with an emphasis on innovation, creativity, collaboration, and learning capabilities.
- Career Developmental Goals – the MAAC academy aims at providing its students with workshops, competitions, mentoring programs and guidance lectures throughout the year as well as industrial and studio visits so that they are engaged with the world of media and entertainment always. The program aims at developing a career-oriented environment which might get infused in their blood and veins.
- Esteemed Faculties – even the teachers or the faculties and mentors in the MAAC animation academy are trained to monitor the creative instincts of every student and encourage their inner desires of talent and creation to rise above their personal commotion. The faculties are industry experienced personnel and they know how to nurture the creativity and talent of young minds very well.
- The infrastructure of International Standards – the infrastructure and technologies used in MAAC academy are of the highest standards that are currently in use in the national and international media and entertainment industry for VFX and animation. The MAAC animation and VFX standard has been certified by the IVAC (International VFX and Animation Council) which is the industry association of all the animation and VFX professionals in the world.
Thus, the mentioned aspects in the article make the course a very popular one in India. Also browse all VFX colleges in India fees, ranking, cutoff at https://www.shiksha.com/animation/vfx/colleges/colleges-india