Windows 10 First Anniversary: On this same date of last year, Windows 10 was introduced and launched as the Free upgrade on 29th July 2015 in 190 countries. Scroll down and read the important facts of Windows 10 in this one year.
One year since Windows 10 launched
- The Windows 10 has introduced with the New updates of Start, Action Center, and the taskbar.
- Also, introduced the New Microsoft Edge and Cortana Setups.
- The team fixed more than 5000 bugs, UI changes, feature requests, etc.
- After the release of Windows 10, the necessary updates were launched in November 2015.
- Based on the Insider Feedback, the designer team changed the File Explorer icon within few weeks.
- With the help of “Made by You” Feedback hub articles, the team fixed maximum of the Windows 10 issues.
- The Team created Feedback Hub link generator website to solve the user’s problem and improve the Windows 10 features. (https://feedbackhub.link/)
- The Windows Insider Fans are celebrating the Windows 10 First Anniversary on Twitter. The Official blog shared some tweets on its page.
Windows 10 First Anniversary Celebration
— Michael Gillett (@MichaelGillett) July 28, 2016
— ann (@aisetan) June 3, 2016
— Filipe (@lfdias_17) July 29, 2016
The Windows 10 team ended their article with the words as “Something else we’re looking to do this year is a series of global “Create-A-Thons” called #WINsiders4Good to help Insiders within a city get to know each other and build something for local impact. We are starting in Seattle on August 2nd to celebrate the beginning of the global rollout of the Anniversary Update.”
Stay tuned for More Updates. Follow us on WORLDHAB Facebook Page.