Are you tired of not knowing what to cook for your weekend dinners? Is that the only moment in which you have free time, but you feel you have run out of ideas and you always prepare the same meals? Don’t worry! Once you read this article, you are going to have plenty of ideas to be more inspired the next time you enter the kitchen.
Let’s start from scratch
The entrée is a part of meals that is usually avoided, but, at the same time, it is the perfect excuse to eat a healthy bite.
Many people choose to have some finger food, which is often fried, or some snacks while they are waiting for the main course to be ready.
Others choose to have some quick salad, which is undoubtedly very good for your health, but it can bore you a little bit as well.
So, why not try an exquisite soup? Most people think about winter when they read the word “soup”, but the truth is that it is such a versatile meal that it can be eaten warm or cold. In addition, it can be made out of a huge variety of vegetables and types of broth.
An interesting choice is gazpacho, which is a type of soup made of tomato, onion, pepper and cucumber that is served cold.
Going with the flow
Everybody knows the main course tends to be the star of the meal, and, of course, the tastier, the better.
Can you think of anything more enjoyable than a dish that is healthy, inexpensive and exquisite? I can! If you click on the following link https://minuterice.com/recipes/cheesy-chicken-and-rice/, you are going to find the perfect recipe for your next dinner. It truly has everything: proteins, carbs, a delicious flavor and an exquisite aroma. It is like being in heaven!
The good thing about the main course is that, no matter how long you’ve been cooking it, if it is flavorful, nobody will notice if it took you just 20 minutes to prepare it. And you will look like a professional chef!
The best for last
If you are a foodie, you may love having a nice dessert after a delightful meal.
It is true that some people just eat a piece of chocolate, or others, a fruit. But what if I told you that there’s a dessert that will blow your mind because it is the perfect match?
Getting into the details
Combining fruits and chocolate has never been so tasty. This fruit and chocolate dessert pleases everybody. Let’s see what it is about.
- 1 cup of strawberries.
- 1 cup of bananas.
- 1 cup of blueberries.
- 1 cup of melted chocolate.
- 1 cup of whipped cream.
- 3 tablespoons of icing sugar.
What you are going to do
- First of all, I suggest chopping the strawberries and the bananas. This step is going to help you save some minutes before you start preparing the dessert.
- Then, take a glass and add 1 tablespoon of each fruit variety. Add one tablespoon of whipped cream and one tablespoon of melted chocolate.
- Continue repeating step 2 until you fill the whole glass.
- Finally, sprinkle with a pinch of icing sugar for garnishing.
- You can use glasses of different sizes. So, depending on the size of the glass you use it is going to be the amount of fruit you add to it.
- Sprinkling the glasses with some grated chocolate not only makes the dessert look even better, but it provides an additional touch as well.
- If you are a sweet tooth, you can add some chocolate sauce or syrup drops on top of each serving.
It seems neither of these dishes has any disadvantages. A soup for the entrée is one of the most practical choices: it is even great to encourage the younger ones to eat more vegetables! The cheesy chicken and rice recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest ones you could find, and everybody loves it. And this sweet dessert will make your mouth melt!
I bet you are way more inspired now than a couple of minutes ago. So, what are you waiting to try any of these dishes out? You are going to be thrilled!
Last Updated on 1 month by Hari
Leave a Reply