Reliance Jio UPI Payment – How to scan to Pay on MyJio: The UPI payment service is a Unified Payments Interface that allows customers to send and receive money from any bank account using a single identifier. The service was launched in India in 2016 and has since become one of the most popular payment methods in the country.
Reliance Jio 4G was also launched on 5th September 2016 to the public after the beta version tests. People in India used all the services provided by the company for free until December 2016.
How to scan to Pay on MyJio? – Jio UPI
If you're a Jio user, you're probably familiar with the MyJio app. It's a handy tool that lets you manage your Jio account and services.
Reliance Jio designed an app with all features, that is MyJio. By using one app, Jio customers can do many things like listening to music, watching movies, reading magazines, playing games, shopping for essential things like groceries and medicines, getting in touch with daily news, watching funny videos and valuable information content uploaded by the public like Instagram Reels, Education, Cloud storage and Jio UPI payment service.
Did you know that you can also use it to scan and pay for your Jio bills? In this article, you can learn how to pay using MyJio app. Follow the step-by-step procedure on how to scan to pay on myjio:
1. Go to the Android Play store or Apple App store to download MyJio app if you are not installed yet.
2. Install and open the MyJio app on your smartphone.
3. Sign in with your Jio ID or Jio phone number.
4. Once you're signed in, you can see many options like ‘Home, Mobile, Fiber, Music, UPI, Mart, and more…‘
5. Go to ‘UPI‘ and allow permission for SMS to authenticate your device to create your unique MyJio UPI id.
6. After the set-up, tap on the ‘Scan & Pay‘ option.
7. Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code displayed on the screen.
8. Enter the amount you wish to pay.
9. Tap on the ‘Pay' button.
10. You will receive a confirmation message once the payment is successful.
That's all you need to do to scan to pay on myjio. Also, there is a convenient way to pay your bill, and it's also quick and easy. So, why not give it a try?
Apart from scanning and paying, you can also pay a merchant by inputting your MyJio UPI id at the merchant website and then accepting the request sent to your MyJio UPI account.
Stay tuned to Know more about Reliance Jio and commonly asked questions.
Leave a Reply